Nova's 3D stuff

Nova

[align=center]**Updated 20130729**[/align]

I am a hyperactive insomnia, which in essence means my brain hates me. I get these ideas in my head for certain scenes and people and if I don't find someway to get them out I am fairly certain my head may explode. At the very least I will never get sleep.

So here is my thread, full of things I create whether good or bad. I like to share what I make cause all Art should always be shared.

I

• 2 weeks later...

In the small image I thought she was playing with a ball of yarn teehee. Is that Ul'dah street!?

It is Ul'dah! Well as close to Ul'dah as I could get. :D

I like the top picture it's just like "Yep I'm a cat" but both are very nice. I tried using one of those programs once *Cant remember the name of it* and I just couldn't get my head around it. Then again I normally mess around with something then am like "I'll try it later" then never go back to it.

But a very well done to you keep at it!

• 3 weeks later...

Dustyn and her Fiancee Baelon.

Not sure if I like this picture or not. I might redo the whole thing. Not sure yet. Let me know what you think.

baelon-and-dustyn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Phenomenal.

Meat: *knocks on door* I'm here to model *flex*8-) Hanz and Franz have nothing on me. BTW if I may ask, what program are you using for the 3D?

I use a combination of Daz Studio and Sculptris for the bulk of the picture and then PaintNet and Photoshop for post editing.

• 2 weeks later...