[Balmung] Looking for Teachers, Students and School Staff!

Hello there everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this. Let me explain what I am looking for.

I have a Small FC with a Medium house resting in the Lavender Beds. I am looking for people who would like to RP as either of the following:

• Teacher
  • Student
  • Librarian
  • Medical Staff
  • Security
  • Cleaning Staff
  • Kitchen Staff 

If you are looking to be a student, we have a variety of lessons. If you are looking to be a teacher, we also need of course people to teach these lessons. Here are what we are willing to give, and/or have classes for:

• Reading
  • Writing
  • Languages (Think of Xeala and Hingan.)
  • Math
  • History
  • Combat (Learning to use a weapon etc.)
  • Conjury
  • Thaumaturgy
  • Crafting
  • Gathering

We also offer a Workshop for the Tinkerers between us. Both as a Teacher and a Student.

We also do NOT ask you to join the FC if you do not want to. This is purely for RP purposes, and to create a fun and amazing RP experience for everyone wanting to be involved. 

If you are interested in the idea, please contact me on Masao#2913, or in-game on Ayane Mayuzuma.

Thank you for reading, have an amazing day!

ffxiv_22102018_112551.png

Ahoy,

What kind of times are you looking to run roleplay? We're an FC split between US and EU, so am usually conscious of timezone differences.

I can think of a few FC members that may fit, if it works with times we tend to be active, I can see if anybody within my FC are interested.

10 hours ago, Saefinn said:

Ahoy,

What kind of times are you looking to run roleplay? We're an FC split between US and EU, so am usually conscious of timezone differences.

I can think of a few FC members that may fit, if it works with times we tend to be active, I can see if anybody within my FC are interested.

We are kind of the same to be honest xD Altough we have more NA players then EU at the moment. As of right now, RP times will vary on when classes will be given. Its all still fairly new so its being worked out at the moment. But they could expect to have at least 4 or 5 times per week to have RP :3