LF connections for a nomad in Black Shroud

Hey all :) I'm new to the game, new to the lore, new to everything except how to RP. Go easy on me, eh?

I have a Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon named Naromi Vosu on Mateus. She's part of a small nomadic clan in the Black Shroud who makes her living primarily through hunting/trapping... sometimes outside of the law. Because Gridanian laws are stupid. *sage nod*

Naromi likes stargazing and knows a bit about local plants and woodworking. She's a little shrewd, a little rough and tumble, a lot nervous and haughty around strange male Miqo'te, and a little reserved in the city. I'm interested in finding connections for her, be they other Keepers (maybe members of her clan, fellow wanderers, or those integrated in Gridanian society and therefore suspicious as heck), people she might do business with either below or above the table, or random adventurers wandering around her ever-rotating hunting grounds. 

OOCly, I'm easygoing and low drama. I can adjust my writing style to fit my partners', length-wise, but no one-liners please unless the dialogue is really moving along. I'm naturally inclined towards a paragraph or so, but I don't really do purple prose. I'm open to pretty much anything that makes logical sense in RP, but if the scene is going to be more than a casual encounter it's nice to chat oocly first about everyone's expectations. My playtimes are ~8p to 1a EST.

I have discord (Bebe#8999)or you can PM me or something! How do you even forum??

naromi.PNG

Edited by BumbleBebe

Hey there! You'll want to be sure to note your server in posts like this, so that potentially interested people will know if they even could RP with you or not. Since you mentioned Discord, it's helpful if you include your contact info there, too (you could do it in your signature, like I did in mine, and that way it's just there on every post you make).

Hope that helps!

Hello there Bumble. A group of friends and I recently restarted on Mateus just after the Thanksgiving holiday, so we are most likely around the same level as you. Depending on the type of character you want to play I am sure we could figure out a way to bring you into our roleplay one way or another. That is, if you enjoy Scooby Doo Mystery style story campaigns. 😊 I will hit you up on Discord after my FC's first campaign event (getting our characters established) next week. 

P.S. I took a quick peek at the lodestone and it looks like you joined a crime organization FC. There might be some fun to be had with that!

Will do! We just started our first campaign so I am sure we can get you in on the action. 🙂 I'll hit you up in game or Discord!

*Edit* I think you are victim of a recent discord update. They block anyone by default who doesn't share a server with you. I can't seem to message you there. Hit me up at @Alyria#6123! 

Edited by Alyria Winchester