[Balmung|Mateus] Pmpknmon, that's me!

PMPKNMON

I. Basic Info

• Characters:
    • Balmung:
      • Ianto Evander - Kind-Heart, endearing and skittish much like a rabbit. He's perpetually tired and perpetually worried about your well being. Big Mom Friend vibes.
      • Elis Evander - Socially awkward and aggressively honest, Elis seems to always be moody. He cares...he's just got a funny way of showing you he does, like a cat who brings you  the gift of dead rodents left on your floor late at night.
      • Gwen Evander. - Pretty put together compared to her messy older brothers. She is extremely kind but a very focused individual, perhaps a little bit of a control freak. Everything happens for a reason. Probably has a pinterest of inspirational quotes. 
      • Riko Momose. - Big on growing bored of people, pouting and being a social-butterfly. She'll will judge a book by it's cover. If she had an Instagram there'd be a lot of posts about "cutting out the drama" and how girls seem to just hate her for some reason!
    • Mateus:
      • Ophelie Lothaire - she's brand newww! And will be fleshed out more as I finish the MSQ. Very serious sort and a little awkward because of it but loyal to those dear to her.

• Primary character: Ianto and Elis. 

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I can do any depending on the scene. However, if I'm in a busy scene I appreciate some order as it is hard for me to keep up.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: They're fine as long as serious injuries are consensual. I am not against more permanent injuries but that kind of RP is for those close to me and requires a lot of thought! But please, punch Elis in the nose.
  • Views on IC romance: I'm absolutely fine with it but I generally reserve relationships for people I know. I like to take things slowly and liked to be surprised by a relationship forming. Doesn't mean my character won't get a big fat crush on yours when they do something cool though, you've been warned.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Friendship is fine if that's what this part alludes to? Enemies are cool. You don't have to pretend your character likes mine, I like a good rivalry! And I love a good begrudging friendship where they bicker a lot. As for related? Don't really think so! Can't say I need any of those additions currently.
  • Views on lore: It's a nice guideline. I will not look down on you for being creative with it. If you are not forcing your viewpoint on others, I'm fine with it. Consent is key!
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): S'all good.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Please feel free to hmu here in a dm if you'd like my discord. I'd rather not post it publicly in a forum :D 

I like to get to know people and I enjoy talking to others about their characters a lot. If I seem cool to you, please feel free to drop me a message on here. If there are any discords in the community that I could join, I'd love to know about those too. People have busy schedules and I find getting to know the player first makes it very easy to initiate rp when they're free :)

Edited by PMPKNMON
Formatting
  • 1 month later...