Request for A Birth Name

Okay, so I'm at a loss as to what Kerr's birth name should be. So, I'm asking for some help from you lovely, creative people. I need a male Seeker name that you wouldn't mind parting with for Kerr's use. If you can manage to include 'kerr' or a similar sound or even a 'K', that would be awesome. But all entries are welcome and there might even be presents. 

:love:

Isn't the seeker name system a first name with an apostrophe in it followed by the clan name?  For example K'err Vyen would be fine.

This, or you could always just pick a fitting tribe and use their letter before your name such as V'kerr for vulture tribe or J'kerr for jackal tribe etc. etc. ?

Okay, so I'm at a loss as to what Kerr's birth name should be. So, I'm asking for some help from you lovely, creative people. I need a male Seeker name that you wouldn't mind parting with for Kerr's use. If you can manage to include 'kerr' or a similar sound or even a 'K', that would be awesome. But all entries are welcome and there might even be presents. 

:love:

I also know if you are a first born, use a BLANK'a.. 'a is first born!

I also know if you are a first born, use a BLANK'a.. 'a is first born!

That's only for Keepers. Kerr's a Seeker according to his wiki.

Seekers seem to often use h's in their names and have odd spellings, so what about something like 'Khrr'? Tag it in front with any clan you want, since they tend to drop the clan letters colloquially.

His mother's name is V'yen, if I remember the wiki correctly, meaning he'd be getting the V' from her. Being male, he'd be a tia, since all Seeker males are born tia. I also like throwing h's around.

V'khrr Tia. Or just V'kerr Tia.

For some reason I'm partial to a N on the end. J'Kerrn, X'Kehrn, V'Kehrrn, H'Kerrhn. I think those tribe letters sound best.. easy reference for ya:

A: Antelope (pronunciation: short Ah)

H: Gigantoad (short Hah)

J: Jackal (short Jah)

V: Vulture (short Vah)

X: Lynx (short She)

I think I'm partial to the J sounds most. :3 Oh, just I guess your mommy was v tribe? V'kerrhn or J'kerrhn are my votes.

His mother's name is V'yen, if I remember the wiki correctly, meaning he'd be getting the V' from her.

He does get that from her, yes. I may be switching her apostrophe around, depending on what sounds better. 

Thank you very much to the ones who've taken this thread as the serious request that is was. I was looking for some different, creative options than just tacking his name at the end of an apostrophe. Aysun, Xene, thank you. I like these best so far. 

I'll leave this open until... Friday afternoon maybe? To see if anyone checks in and offers any thoughts. I'm thinking RP goodness and maybe some art for the 'winner'. :love: