Looking for Connections,Family and Friends.

ffxiv_04112018_200634.png

General Profile

Name: Septimus Aurelius

Race: Midlander (Garlean)

Class: Machinist

Combat Style: Non-Combatant 

Home: Ul'dah (Formerly Garlemald) 

Personality: Friendly, Hopeful, Optimistic 

Enjoys: Crafting, making new friends, art, music, books, family

Dislikes: Violence, unnecessary aggression, war, tea, being judged 

Magically Capable: No

Skills:  Engineering (Magitech, Machines, airships), Piloting, (still learning what he is good at)

Marital Status: Taken

Seeking

Long-term Plots

Short-Term Plots

Ongoing Story Arcs

Family

Rivals

Hi there! thank you for stopping by to check out the thread. I'll jump right into it, my characters name is Septimus Aurelius and yes...he is a Garlean, as the title suggests I am currently looking for more static rpers within his story whether it be friends from home or friends who have met him along the way at some point, rivals or anyone who has a hatred of Garleans looking to do him harm but mainly I am looking for members of his Family.

Allow me to expand on his backstory a bit.

Septimus was born to house Aurelius, the youngest of seven though most of his brothers and sisters had joined the military or went off to pursue other aspirations to help in the war effort. Septimus however was kept home, sheltered from the war and the military despite his desire to want to stand beside his brothers and sisters. This sheltered lifestyle came with a side effect, Septimus knew nothing of the war except for what he had heard, that the Empire was trying to bring the other countries under a single flag to unite them all under one leader, in his mind this meant peace for everyone and that his family could be together again. Until then he stayed home and learned Science and Medicine under his Father's tutelage.

When he turned 18 he became bored with learning the same things, being taught the same history or looking at pictures of various parts of the world through the same book. With the help of a friend, he snuck out one night and traded places with a soldier getting ready for a deployment to Othard, taking the man's place gleefully. However, upon arriving in the country he witnessed the truth of the Empire's war and horrific treatment of the other races at the hands of his countrymen.

Septimus ran during a battle that he wanted nothing to do with and fled into Othard devastated at what he had seen. Since feeling, Septimus found his way to Ul'dah with the help of an Au Ra to join Crossroad Haven which is where he now resides.

The reason Septimus does not fight, besides being sheltered, is simple and naive, he has no interest in causing pain or harm to anyone in Eorzea but he refuses to join in any fight against him homeland mainly because....it's his home and as much as he disagree's with their war and their methods they are still his people and he still loves his home and his family, this has left him stuck at a crossroads without any real direction to go.

What I am looking for:

As I stated I am mainly looking for anyone interested in playing a family member, I do have a storyline that I am currently working so there is definitely something in the works for everyone but I am not exclusively looking for family members, anyone is welcome and if you are interested feel free to IM me in game or on Discord at Septimus Aurelius#0901and Thank you for taking the time to read!

ffxiv_12242018_084649.png

• 3 months later...