Ishgardian Hyur Surnames

Hat

I'm planning on making a character for RP that's the son of a Ishgardian Hyur merchant.  Having just gone through most of Heavensward and it's patches' storylines, I'm somewhat aware of how things in Ishgard work currently, but I've not been able to find any solid information yet on how Ishgardian Hyur surnames are structured.  I've noticed with the Ishgardian Elezen that their names seem to draw inspiration from French, but I've not noticed any significant portrayals of Ishgardian Hyur to be able to come up with a proper last name for my character.

That said, I'd like to ask if anyone knows if Ishgardian Hyur surnames follow general Hyur surname structure, or if there's differences I should be aware of so I can better name my character; In addition if there are differences, what language (if not french) would an Ishgardian Hyur surname draw inspiration from?  Knowing any of this would greatly help me to be able to give my character a proper name.

Here are a few Ishgardian Hyur forenames and surnames. They seem to stick most closely with their own racial naming conventions

Alberic Bale

Cyr Blyme

Elaisse Poole

Mathye Reede

Redwald Younge

Willmott Wyrke

Hilda Ware

Fray Myste*

Stacia Myste*

Leofard Myste*

*Myste is a surname common among Brume orphans.

Edited by Sounsyy