What will you name your chocobo?

Just curious.

Also, does anyone know what the restrictions are? Namely, can spaces and apostrophes be used? And what might the character limit be?

My ideal choice would be 'Reigning Comet' which I'm fully expecting to be too long. If it comes to that I'll probably use the Roeg dictionary to come up with something that has a similar theme like Syggistyrn (Victorious Star)

Lightning McQueen! Or Chicken McQueen!

Just kidding. I'll probably call him like my 1.0 chocobo. Either Aguro or Aggro.

AGGRO! I still haven't gotten over Shadow of the Colossus. Losing that horse hit me HARD.

I'm planning on naming mine Cassius. Playing a character who's more or less a boxer, it's only natural I pay homage to The Greatest.

Just kidding. I'll probably call him like my 1.0 chocobo. Either Aguro or Aggro.

AGGRO! I still haven't gotten over Shadow of the Colossus. Losing that horse hit me HARD.

I'm planning on naming mine Cassius. Playing a character who's more or less a boxer, it's only natural I pay homage to The Greatest.

You're the first person that instantly linked the name correctly to the horse of Shadow of the colossus O_O! Usually people think I took it from the term mob agro lol. And yeah that scene gave quite an impact. Simply because you basically travelled everywhere with the horse and a bond formed between the player and the horse.

TANER   m   Turkish

Means "born at dawn" in Turkish.

He should be still alive.. I think. o_o Since Aysun's name is Turkish, I had to follow the tradition for her bird!

You're the first person that instantly linked the name correctly to the horse of Shadow of the colossus O_O! Usually people think I took it from the term mob agro lol. And yeah that scene gave quite an impact. Simply because you basically travelled everywhere with the horse and a bond formed between the player and the horse.

He was your only companion in that game, through vast empty landscapes, and he was with you through everything, and when that horse died, I was absolutely determined to kill that last Colossus. People talk about crying when Aeris died, but I was an absolute WRECK when that game killed my horse.