[Balmung] Friendly Seeker, Hunter, and Dork looking for more rp!

Time Zone: EST

Location: Balmung, Tend to be around 4-11 est during the week and around all weekend.

RP Locations: In Game/ Sometimes Discord

How to contact me: You can pm me here, but the best way is to poke me in-game!

Looking For: Romance/Friends

RP Type: I do all sorts of rp and it just depends on the characters and my mood. I've done everything from plot, to romance, to fluff, to dark, and more. I like to keep things flowing naturally though and don't promise things like Romance. It has to happen through the rp!

IC INFO:

I tend to like to keep most things to rp so just the basics will be here. W'toya is the Headhunter of the Hoarhounds sept of the Wolf totem. He takes a great deal of pride and meaning in what it is to be Wolf Seeker and this can be seen in how he carries himself. Having said this he isn't a typical Seeker male and is rather calm, mature, focused, and friendly without being over the top. His sister's (who are played by two other players and not npcs) often rely on him as do many of his friends. To most of the people he knows he is seen as the big level headed brother who will always give them sound thoughts even if it might be something they don't want to hear. He loves to play music, namely the flute and panpipes. He also loves to fish in all its forms or whittle when he has down time. The man is always fond of exploring and has a tendency to tease people the second he sees an opening to do such. Toya has a strong affinity for ice magic and feels very at home in cold weather like that of Coerthas. For more information its best to rp with him! 

Additional Basic information:
Name: W'toya Tia

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual (Leaning on males) and Poly-amorous

Personality traits: Calm, Mature, Friendly, Silly, Dismissive of Peacocking and arrogance (especially in other Tia)
Interests: Fishing and anything to do with fish, Playing music with his flute, exploring, grooming his tail and hair, hunting, sparing

Dislikes: Arrogance, Heat, Liars, Bravado, Disrespect of beasts and Azeyma
Marital Status: Has one mate already.

Noticeable marks: Massive behemoth claw scar from his right shoulder blade to just above his left butt cheek. Cross scar between his eyes. Sleeve tattoo on his left arm.

OOC INFO:
Hi! Most people tend to call me Toya! I have been on balmung and rping here for as long as FF14 has been a thing. I tend to be very friendly and excitable. I am always a massive fan of communication ooc as its important to a healthy rp partnership and generally I am looking for long term. I have rped Toya for a long time and intend to continue well into 5.0 and on. He is my boi and I have a lot of backstory and rp growth that has happened to him together with my best friends who are his sister's ic. I can be shy when first starting to talk to someone but once I get going I'll become pretty outgoing. If you want to poke me to ask questions or just wanna rp hit me up in game via a tell or at my discord #Toya5906!

ffxiv_dx11 2019-02-17 18-23-30.png

ffxiv_dx11 2019-02-21 13-20-25.png

ffxiv_dx11 2019-02-17 12-05-43.png