[Balmung] Corvus Bunansa

I. Basic Info

Characters: Corvus Bunansa

Primary character: Corvus Bunansa

Linkshells: None

Primary RP linkshell: None 

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to Heavy

Views on RP combat and injuries: Totally fine, just don't kill me off. 

Views on IC romance: Totally fine with this as well. Romance RP is actually a preferred RP Style of mine. I rather enjoy building relationships between two Characters. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Totally fine, but do not have any currently.

Views on lore: I like to stay reasonably strict with lore, but a bend here and there is totally fine. 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I prefer RP in /s and /em, but honestly could do anything anywhere. 

III. Other Info

Timezone: EST. I'm available Mon-Fri 12am to 6am and all day on the weekends.

Contact info: Discord @ ThatGuySaysHi#8039

LF RP Ad

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Name: Corvus Bunansa
Race: Hyur, Dalmascan (Midlander)
Sexuality/Marital Status: Straight/Single & Looking
Profession: Sky Pirate/Privateer
Residence: Goblet, Ward 16, Plot 60, Room 1

Backstory/Personality Blurb:

Corvus was born and raised in the Dalmascan Capital of Rabanastre. He was forced to grow up quickly, and began working at a young age. As he matured, he began to notice that working the bazaars and gathering was not the life he wanted. He wanted to be free. Corvus shortly thereafter began his path to become a Sky Pirate. Many years of effort and hard work paid off. Once he purchased this first airship, he took to the skies and never looked back. Corvus has lived a free life since that day. Every day is a new adventure for him. Everyone he meets is a new face, a new friend or new enemy, and every job pays better than the last. He is ever looking forward, the wind carrying him ever onward. Despite living his dream, he often finds himself wanting more and more, and doing whatever it takes to gain what he wants. Corvus's only true friend is his companion Hawk, Raz. He is never seen without the hawk. If Raz is not perched on Corvus's shoulder, he is flying high above, ever watching and protecting Corvus.

Plot Hooks:

A Man On A Mission (FC Related Story)
A strange Cult has been reported in Thanalan. Corvus has made it a point to track them down and learn what they are up to... 

A Lone Sky Pirates Life For...Us? (Personal & Romance Story)
Corvus is a Sky Pirate. This life has taken him all over the continent and let him meet many people. Many of those people have either become acquaintances or enemies of his due to the path he walks. This life has made him very closed to those around him and he rarely opens up. Though he may act cold and distant to those he spends his days with, deep down he does care and will do whatever it takes to protect those around him. This always on the go life has left Corvus little time for relationships, leading him to shamelessly flirt with any and all of the opposite sex. Despite how he acts, his adventures have left him cold and alone. He is slowly find that he may want more than just friends, but years of living for himself has left a think shell around his heart. As he looks out over the bow of his airship, he wonders if anyone can crack it.

♪Another Rabanastre Night♪ (Long Term RP Story)
Corvus travels and privateers as an attempt to forget his past. The past where he took to the skies instead of facing the Garlean forces that bombed and destroyed his home, Rabanastre. After many years, he finally began to go back to the city and see what was left of his old home. He began to go back to "salvage", but when he returns he often has naught to show for his endeavors. Why is he really going back to his home? What is left there for him?

Misc: Also looking for people to do content with. Not just RP. Both would be awesome! 

Mainly Looking For: Long Term plot driven RP and RP relationship building (Platonic and/or Romantic), as well as someone to do Content with due to my weird work hours. 

20190312_181651.png