[Balmung] Hobo looking for work!

Matty Shorter.png

(All credit for pic to the amazing MabyMin)

Time Zone: CST

Server:Balmung

RP Methods: IG or Discord (Hufflepug#5984)

How to Contact Me: Discord is the best medium

Looking for:Romance/Work/Connections

RP Type: I'm comfortable with all genres and plots.

IC Information:

Matthias (Matty) Wilder was once a well respected First Lieutenant in the Maelstrom and was present and played his role well in the Carteneau Flats. As is the case with most battles he was grievously wounded. He returned home and was promptly discharged from service. He tells anyone who asks that it was his ailments that caused his discharge though this is not at all the case. At present he is jobless and homeless, scrounging through rubbish for his next meal and sleeping in the streets. 

Personality wise, his circumstances have left him cynical, skeptical and altogether rude. He has seen how others treat those lesser than them and this has discolored his perception of everyone in general. He no longer cares to help others for the sake of helping and will do any task that pays him.

OOC Information:

Hey there! Most people call me Shugo as that is my main! I've been playing FFXIV since A Realm Reborn released. I've RPed on a wide variety of mediums and have about 15 years of experience doing it. I'm a mother of 2 located in CST with a full time job! Matty is an alt but I do dedicate an equal amount of time among my characters. I respond best on Discord and I'm also open to RP on discord. I LIVE FOR PLOTTING AND PREVIOUS CONNECTIONS. There really is nothing I love more than plotting. I'm a very open person and I love talking about pop culture and anything in general!

Please don't hesitate to ping me if you're interested!