LF Friends, Adventures, and More!

Hello~! I recently got into FFXIV and am in absolute love with the RP scene in Mateus! I have been RPing for about 10 years, but something about FFXIV is so fresh and interesting. My character, Airi Shyv, needs more connections. Here is a bit about her:

Airi does not know much about where she came from. She was found as an infant inside a weapons crate ordered by the infamous Shyv family deep inside the Black Shroud. As someone raised by Keepers of the Moon, she does not know anything about her heritage. She was initially trained as a White Mage under the guidance of her bigger sister, Tiri Shyv. However, it was quickly realized that she had an affinity for dark magic instead, and thus began to walk down the path of a Black Mage. As a part of her training under the mysterious Shyv family, Airi was cast away alongside her brother Sizi Shyv to undergo rigorous training outside the darkness of the Black Shroud.

Birthdate: 6th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon
Zodiac: Menphina
Orientation: Heterosexual
Dislikes: Warmth, hugs, sweets

My discord is Shyvir#2917 if you would like to contact me. You could also add me in game as Airi Shyv if that works for you! If you want to get to know Airi a bit more, here is a link to her carrd information. I can't wait to get started! I hope to hear from some of you soon! ❤️