Lolovu visits Omega

Hello Everybody, 

I am new to Final Fantasy RP, 
With well over 3 years of SWTOR rp under my belt, as well as over a year of WoW rp, I enjoyed fleshing out 5 characters and bringing them and their stories alive. 
Unfortunatly communities wane, and with the arrival of the newest WoW expansion my roleplay experience died.

Now I walk Eorzea as the Lalafell: Lolovu Lovu
Love scorned she left Ul'dan, not believing in bonds anymore. An outcast whose fear of being loved is only outshown by her fear to love. 
Seeing her name as a curse, she will oftenly make (idle) threats, about hexing those who come to close.

Since this is my first week in the game, I am looking for a base to build, Lolovu up with. 
Linkshells/Guides/Tips and Tricks and  mostly some nice people to RP with are all things, I am currently questing for.
Lolovu and myself, dislike military or very warmongerish rp. We seek to hone our knowledge of the world, and perhaps even find some new bonds, after our old ones were so cruedly broken. 

Residing on the Omega European server, I am a 31 year old Dutch woman, with quite a lot of tabletop rp's  and some other nifty things that come with a passable social life, I am looking for a home that doesnt require me to be there all the time. Who can help this tiny Lala and her operator out with some knowledge or wisdom on how to start a brand new roleplaying adventure?