Looking for friends in Crystal

Hey, guys!

My friends and I decided we're going to leave Siren during the free world transfers next week and migrate to a Crystal Data Center server. Ideally, we'd like a low pop server so we can maybe get housing down the road, but really, anything could work with the right group. It would be awesome if we could find a chill RP guild or a few like-minded friends to make one with.

Anybody looking for RP buddies?

Here's a link to my (very first!) RP profile to give you an idea of what I'm looking for:

https://zoyaghiri.carrd.co/

Hello!

I don't know if my company would fit your needs because we are on Mateus where housing is limited, but we could definitely be friends! We're starting up again after a pre-expansion break so always lookin' for more people to RP with. If you want to set something up, my discord is Gauge#5193, and in-game I'm Gauge Cross.

Just in case you end up on Mateus and the idea interests you, our company is a band of relic hunters and adventurers. We have a number of unused story lines from previous projects, so we're just putting final touches on everything and smoothing it all out while the expansion looms ahead. But regardless of all that, please feel free to contact me if you want to get something going. Good luck on the move!