[Balmung] Shield of the Scions (18+Casual PvE, Medium-core RP)

Scions_symbol.png

In-Character: The Shield of the Scions is a branch of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn. With recent events, and many of our comrades being comatose, it is up to us to be the shield to the innocents of Hydaelyn! Being a Shield, we must take the fight to the Eikons and their mind-controlled slaves. Some of our active duties will be to patrol areas of heightened Eikon activity, rooting out suspected cults of chosen Eikons that some beast tribes send into civilization to cause chaos amongst the masses. We are looking for more brave adventurers to fill our ranks so that we can take the fight to the enemies of Hydaelyn!

Out-of-Character: Hi there! This is my new Free Company the Shield of the Scion! The details right now are sparse because it was just made and we are slowly starting to get some new members. My hope is that as we get more people, we will start making Story Lines for not only the FC as a whole, but everyone can join in and make their own Side Stories that would flesh out this group. We use a simplified version of the dice rolling mechanic I have seen with other RP FCs, but some of the RP events will also be us queing up to go fight the different Eikons like Ifrit or Susano as an example during their trials. So far I have a Discord made for the FC, and in the future we will possibly make an website. Another future thing to get that we are starting to save up on is to get some kind of house, preferably in the Goblet.

I hope that some of this has piqued your interest dear reader. You can contact me on my character Mina Kelter, or you can contact my SO Brenda Pancake to send you an invite. Or send me a PM on here to get a hold of me. Thank You!

Edited by Mina Kelter

Just got Rank 7 and lost a bidding war for a small house, but we are still trying our best. Our first RP event for our starting Story Line will begin next week! Please drop me a PM here or message my Character or SO's Brenda Pancake for invites! Thank you!

Hi! I love the premise of the FC.  I’m returning to the game (played from beta through the initial Stormblood story) and have very limited RP experience in MMOs (but really want to change that); would this FC be the right place to make connections, learn the methods of RP, and learn the game again? 

• 3 weeks later...

Our third RP even will be going on tonight, but our FC is slowly growing and we're still looking for more to join. Just had an FC event called Mount Monday that was a success, so we are still active and looking.

• 1 month later...