(Diabolos) Roehaswys Brodansawyn

I. Basic Info

Characters: Roehaswys "Rowan" Brodansawyn

Primary character: Roehaswys "Rowan" Brodansawyn

Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Any really. I'd love to find a long form RP partner(s) to let Roehaswys organically grow past what I've currently developed for her 

Views on RP combat and injuries: Anything major I like to plan out ahead of time, but non lethal on the fly is fine. Bruises and cuts heal and it can make for interesting drama

Views on IC romance: perfectly fine with it. I enjoy a long burn for a proper romance rather then a love at first sight sort of thing. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): All okay! Roehaswys has a twin brother who's currently working in Limsa Lominsa so she's often there visiting.

Views on lore: I like to stay as close as possible, but I'm not going to sweat if things aren't perfect. I enjoy hearing backstories for characters with names or backgrounds that are exceptions to the lore rules. 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I tend to prefer /tell so I don't miss out on something, but if not in a busy area /say is just fine. The pipe dream is to have a story big enough that /party could be used! 

III. Other Info

Timezone:EST (UTC-5)

Contact info:Message me here or on Tumblr 

Discord: Erikonil#6535

Good morning and welcome. I am apart of a small RP community on DIabolos, we have a discord and linkshell if you want to be apart of it we would love to add more people and grow our community on Diabolos even more before ShB. Contact me on discord if it interest you at all ^^  SirRule1986#8766