New player looking for friends/FC!

So I am still relatively new to FFXIV (Been on and off for a month or two) and I'm fairly interested in the roleplay community on it since I fell in love mostly with the characters and the opportunity of making some great connections! I'm not at all new to roleplay itself, having a healthy amount of years under my belt with it but I've never quite done it with a game like FFXIV before. 

I have characters scattered around but I would love a more permanent home now, I'm currently mostly in Diabolos but I'm trying to find an active RP FC anywhere really (Preferably on a relatively active server with many players as well). I'm looking to make a new character and have a place to go to for help along with some roleplay. I'm very open to connections as well or just people to chat to and befriend so I can get my first bearings and my first real character started here. 

My discord is Ermia#8958 , Please don't be scared to contact me or leave suggestions below on servers or FCs (Discord would be the best bet) 

GOod evening, I am from Diabolos as well. I am part of a small knit RP community on the server and always enjoy adding new people to it. Feel free to message me on discord @ SirRule1986#8766  add me on there and we can chat a bit more.. I tried to add you but wouldn't let me for some odd reason. Also if you are looking for an FC on Diabolos I can get you in touch with some of my friends on there or even see if I can get you into the FC I am in, we have some rpers but not a lot of them in there. But look forward to chatting with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently new here, and fairly new with rping in this community, but feel free to message me here or on discord. My discord is 太宰治#3900. I look forward to telling you about my character and even rping her with you. :3

• 3 weeks later...

Little late to the thread but I'm also active on Diabolos. Hoping to find a good Discord group for coordination or just run into each other in game is always good. For everyone here, my discord is Squeeks1337#6739

See you around.