Wanderer looking for connections

My character, based in Ul'dah, on the Mateus, is looking for people who could play past and maybe future connections. Her and her twin sister traveled a lot before settling with a tribe in Thanalan. They often travel to Ul'dah, doing business for the tribe. 

My character would probably be looking for a partner, possibly, and it would be interesting rp. Theres a whole plotline going with this, but I dont want to ruin it for anyone already involved with the rp who may stumble on this post! She does prefer Male partners, but would be down for any sex or race to be a past or future contact. Message me for more details on Discord @MsTron#9690, thanks!

------

Konnala Xheteh

20 something Seeker miqote

Sassy, smart assed, and silver tongued, Konnala has a way with people. That way is either being extremely liked, or butting heads. She had a hard childhood with her twin sister, and did a lot of growing for it.

15cd270ce8b1e5c547b3acb1ff9b0a3f.jpg

333ae589844fe8913d3c5fe29f3a082a.png

e846acda985e144fb2cdb9236356cb8d.jpg

Edited by roninzorra

I would be quite interested in setting up a plot or connection, I've yet to really flesh out my character as I am new, but I'm down to talk and set up something

Discord: Kiyoshi#9887

• 1 month later...