Hello

Hello everyone, this is Ricky, born and raised in Lisbon and high-level English is still not something I mastered so I accept any corrections for my language mistakes.

I would be interested to join in the forums for discussion and what-not, but I have a question, I don't currently play on a RP realm and I don't really think it's feasible to do so because of time constraints and I enjoy playing with the friends for my server, but I'm interested in storytelling and writing, and I would like to share and create stories related to my characters. Is it still acceptable that I use your forums and wiki to do so? If not, there's no worry, I'll still be part of the community somehow. Looking forward to meet you all. Peace.

I don't see why this would be a problem. Your server doesn't set any kind of rules or restrictions on you or say what you can and can't do. I think you should write up some stories and create Wikis for your characters! 😄

39 minutes ago, Kirakira said:

I don't see why this would be a problem. Your server doesn't set any kind of rules or restrictions on you or say what you can and can't do. I think you should write up some stories and create Wikis for your characters! 😄

Thank you for the welcome and encouragement!