Ahoy!

Ahoy there, mates! My name is Kodlak Slafwilfsyn of Mateus! 

I've been a longtime Roleplayer both in and out of Final Fantasy 14. I also enjoy raiding on occasion, but general content and Roleplay are what I'm about. I'm a bit shy about doing public RP outside of my FC, but I'm looking to break out of that and meet more people; starting by wandering through these forums and getting to know other people.

I like to write stories for my characters as well- since it helps me flesh out my characters. If ya see me around, feel free to say hi! 
ffxiv_08142019_200112_416.png

Ahoy Kodlak! o/ I can relate on the writing stories for characters, it helps when making choices in the game as well since you have a personality, motivations and history to base your decisions on. I even had story ideas written out for the characters I wanted to create in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim while waiting for the game to launch (one of the longest game launch countdowns of my life lol). Your character has a very striking look, very cool! 

1 hour ago, Moon Type said:

Ahoy Kodlak! o/ I can relate on the writing stories for characters, it helps when making choices in the game as well since you have a personality, motivations and history to base your decisions on. I even had story ideas written out for the characters I wanted to create in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim while waiting for the game to launch (one of the longest game launch countdowns of my life lol). Your character has a very striking look, very cool! 

Oh man! I remember the wait for Skyrim, I did the same exact thing! That wait for it was so worth the wait though imo! Haha

I thought I heard somebody mention Skyrim and I came as fast as I could.

Though I didn't know much about RP when Skyrim came out so I missed out on crafting stories for my characters.
I should give it another play-through sometime....for like the 50 billionth time.

Edited by The Noble Gunsmith
14 hours ago, The Noble Gunsmith said:

I thought I heard somebody mention Skyrim and I came as fast as I could.

Though I didn't know much about RP when Skyrim came out so I missed out on crafting stories for my characters.
I should give it another play-through sometime....for like the 50 billionth time.

I still craft stories for my Skyrim stories, there are mods out there too that give SO much immersion, it's fantastic.