Pshiel23

Miqo'te Name question

I've been playing as a female Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te and the naming conventions on the official forums are rathe vague on names in comparison to the Seeker conventions. I'm a huge lore nut and so i want to be sure my name is actually lore friendly.

It is "Veera Xerhin"

Is it Lore Friendly or Not? if not, could you please explain why?

Thanks.

Edited by Pshiel23

Your character name just means that they're not from one of the big clan surnames that a lot of keepers use (default surnames), but rather a less spread surname. I don't see any big issue. As long as it sounds keeper of the moon enough to you.

1 hour ago, Unnamed Mercenary said:

Exactly what Valence said.

If you are looking for more resources though, I'd suggest perusing some of Sounsyy's posts on the matter!

Main lore index: https://mirkemenagerie.tumblr.com/post/167534982764/mirkemenagerie-update

Mito'te lore and Races of man

Thanks! i just started reading this stuff and it is super detailed i love it. 

5 hours ago, Valence said:

Your character name just means that they're not from one of the big clan surnames that a lot of keepers use (default surnames), but rather a less spread surname. I don't see any big issue. As long as it sounds keeper of the moon enough to you.

Thanks!