Ishgardian Viera looking for connections!

Name: Thestias
Server: Zalera (Crystal)
Timezone: Eastern (UTC -5)

Looking For: Casual or long-term RP either in-game or on Discord
Type of RPs: Pretty much anything non-ERP or romance (she's taken!), though past romantic connections can def be considered 
Available Hours: M-Th 11:00--14:00, 20:00 onwards; weekends pretty much always

Discord: Thestias#3686
Character: Giselle Marinnoux

Hey there! I finally finished creating Elle's bio and she's now available for roleplay! All of her information can be found on her carrd, which contains links to her Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify playlist, and wiki page for a more in-depth biography (yes, I know, that's a lot of stuff; I go a bit crazy with my OCs, rip). 

In short, Giselle is a wandering mercenary who works closely with the Immortal Flames, travelling around helping people wherever she can; she's a fan of alchemy, woodworking, and general crafting, often found in one of the many guilds in Ul'dah or Limsa Lominsa. She's looking for friends, Grand Company acquaintances, and former connections to her life in Ishgard--that's something I'm interested in in particular, considering her family history in Ishgard and the circumstances surrounding her leaving. Former romantic connections are also definitely something to be considered! I'm always a fan of angst and conflict, and I don't shy away from darker themes if that's an interest.

Feel free to message me, on Discord or in-game, if you're interested in forming any plots with Giselle~ 

Edited by Thestias
Link updated

I've done so major updates to her carrd, and all of the pages linked in it; I'm always adding more history as things are played out or come up in out-of-character discussion, and of course always looking for connections! Feel free to give me a /tell in-game, or message me on Twitter/Discord/IG (all information and relevant links are in the carrd profile linked in the original post).

I look forward to hearing from you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Galeteya said:

Hey there! The Carrd link isn't working for me :O, but I was interested in reading up on her!

So sorry, I totally forgot I changed all of her link URLs and never updated it in the post! It should be working now, though!