[Goblin] Miqo'te Adventurer I'delia Tohka!

Hello,

It's been a while since I've roleplayed in general, and I haven't ever done so on an MMO before, and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with learning the ropes.

I'delia is an ex-noble that was disowned by her family when she chose a life of adventure over them. She traveled to Gridania, an obvious choice with her love of nature, and set out to make a name for herself. She has an affinity for music and archery, and travels as much as she can. I'm not sure how much I should put here, but if there's anything else you'd like to know I'd be happy to answer it! ^^

I'm active on discord at spellmaidn#8671 constantly and am normally active on FFXIV from 6pm EST onward daily. Feel free to send any messages or discord requests my way.

Oh, I've also got a carrd set up now ^^ https://ideliatohka.carrd.co/

Edited by spellmaidn
added a carrd link
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yet another bump since it's been about two months. Updated some details on the carrd and added new images to the gallery for her current appearance. 

Also if anyone has any suggestions on how to make the gallery a little more controlled so you don't have to scroll all the way through to get to another page, that would be very appreciated. 

• 6 months later...