The Immortal Flames <FLAME> General OOC || Rules [Coeurl]

StarlightSparrow

General OOC Etiquette || Rules

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact any of the following members / users :
---------

Shining Sparrow#4794 || Thalya Nadir || Tavius Gaelyn || L E A D E R
YeaahhBoi#0512 || Credence Purcell || A D M I N

Chip#7131 || Zoey Quintana || A D M I N

Wrex#9496 || Matthias Kaas || A D M I N 

---------

We all strive to have a good time!

Be P O L I T E

Be  K I N D

Be a F R I E N D

Naturally, you will not get along with everyone, but P L E A S E reach out to the
L E A D E R or an A D M I N if you are having an issue with another FC mate before any call outs or witch hunts are initiated! We want to work THROUGH problems TOGETHER. Please do not feel like you are alone should any issues arise. 

No hate speech. No racism. We are open door, we are LGBTQ+ friendly and we do not support toxicity in any fashion. 

The Admin Team & I will be here for you to the best of our ability!

--------

By RPing with our FC and in our RP plots/arcs/housing, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions.

**Do N O T METAGAME or GODMOD.**

You cannot use OOC knowledge to give your character an advantage. It's unfair and takes away from the roleplaying experience.

You also cannot seize control over another person's character's actions, items, etc. without THEIR permission or prior planning. 

Everyone gets a say in what happens to their characters' well beings!

**BE PATIENT**

Not everyone types at the same speed, so please do not hesitate to reach out via DM or TELL to let someone know you have responded, you are initiating an interaction, or are chiming in to make sure they are responding to you currently or soon.

Some events get rather large and hectic and it can be a time trying to keep up with replies. 

Take advantage of the friend group assignments in game which can make locating replies MUCH easier. 

** OOC does not equal IC **

This is the hardest thing to tackle, but PLEASE do your best to not insert your OOC feelings into an IC interaction. It is easy to do and a big mistake a lot of the time.

Do not ASSUME just because a character says something to your character that is off putting or rude that it is an attack on you.

If you aren't sure, please CONTACT your RP partner OOCly to clear up any assumptions.

Do NOT Ret-Con (erasing an event from a storyline or an interaction) without notifying the DM of the event ! We all have stories to tell and it is understandable it a story does not align to what your character does or wants. 

If you have anything else to ask, please do not hesitate to REACH OUT & ASK !

FC RP Housing

Immortal Flames HQ (Free Company house)

Plot 33, 10th Ward, Goblet

The Flame Headquarters that Captain Nadir’s battalion is based out of, includes main receptionist area, training hall, barracks, Nadir’s office, a clinic, and private chambers for recruits. 

Characters Found: 

• NPC Workers
  • Tavius Gaelyn (Thalya’s Second in Command, Second Lieutenant)

Public Use: No, please /tell to make an appointment. This is a semi-public space, if you are here for an Event hosted by FLAME, participation in the event is MANDATORY. Even if it’s IC spectating, besides that there can be no side RP happening in the house/private chambers unless given EXPRESS PERMISSION.

RP Rules: No ERP, contact Thalya Nadir IG or Discord for RP use, gain permission from private chamber owner’s if you want to use the space (Thalya’s office is OFF LIMITS). As much as impromptu RP is cool, if your character has IC tensions with another character on the premises, it is your responsibility to contact Thalya, or any other Admin present IC-wise, about this so that no surprise drama will disrupt RP for those involved.

Semi-public Private Chambers

Flames Clinic (Credence Purcell’s Chamber’s)

As the name suggests, it is the main clinic for Captain Nadir’s Flames. 

Characters Found: Credence Purcell (Clinic head), Meredith (NPC medic), Aochoix (NPC medic)

Public Use: No, It is not a public clinic. Only members of Thalya’s flames or  outside character’s involved in a Flames story arc that are wounded may use it. 

RP Rules: No ERP, contact Credence Purcell IG or through Discord for permissions to use. If the Clinic is being used and Credence is not online/participating in the RP, Thalya or any Flames Admin has permission to use the NPC’s for RP.