[Mateus/Crystal] New Roegadyn Looking for Friends!

Hello, everyone!

I'm new to Final Fantasy, only roughly a month or so in, but I have extensive experience with RP on GW2, WoW, and text-based roleplay. I also try to be lore-abiding as possible, but I don't know all the intricacies of FFXIV lore, so any corrections would be welcome and appreciated. My hours are usually afternoon to late-night, 3 PM - 3 AM PST, roughly.

My character is Ceigdraga Rhendhemsyn, a Sea Wolf Roegadyn who's a pirate-turned-mercenary. He doesn't speak the common Eorzean all that well, since his family are relatively recent arrivals from Aerslaent compared to the greater Sea Wolf population. He's a 'Hedge Wizard' Thaumaturge, as he's had no formal training in the art aside from a book stolen from a ship, along with a professionally-made staff. Recently, he's come back to Vylbrand from spending a few years trying to be successful as a sellsword in Ul'dah, and is willing to take on contracts or work with others for profit.

Below is his carrd, still very much a work in progress:

https://ceigdraga.carrd.co/

If you're interested in talking, my Discord is Chubark#1114 and my in-game name is Ceigdraga Rhendhemsyn. Hope to meet you soon!

Edited by Chubark