How's everyone doing today?

Well, hello there! I am a complete newbie when it comes to both MMORPGs, as well as Final Fantasy games. However, to make up for that, I've got RP experience in spades. (Granted, it's through text on Twitter, but this can't be that different, right?) I saw this game in my reccomended list on Steam and thought, "Hey, one of my friends plays that. Why not?" And here I am.

With me being rather interested in literature and writing, I'd love to be able to write a character which fits into the FF14 universe, while also providing at least some interesting additions to the world. I'm gonna have to do a lot of research on the game's lore, huh. Well, I don't mind a challenge, so this'll be fun.

Either way, looking forward to writing something with you all at some point, and Dante is also looking forward to helping some people kick some monster ass. (Or something along those lines.)

(You can also tell I've literally just started the game by my equipment, but hey. Shouldn't take too long for me to stop being this game's equivalent of a default skin, lmao.)

ffxiv_15032020_233552_647.png

Hey there! Welcome to the RPC!

There's a loooooot of freedom when it comes to writing about your character. You can go in just about any direction you want to! For example, I went with being picked up by a theatre troupe and now I do tarot readings :D

I hope you're enjoying your time with FFXIV and hope that you're able to get a ton of enjoyment out of it. 🙂

A hearty welcome to you @RyuuNoYume ! :D 

I think you'll find a fair amount of similarities between RPing over Twitter and RPing in FFXIV. In fact, many FFXIV RPers also use Discord and message board RP on this very website. Your interest in literature and writing will serve you well and there's so much lore to sink your teeth into! I think you're going to have a great time RPing in FFXIV. ^_^