[Balmung/Crystal] Road Warrior Seeks More Road

Hey y'all--

Looking to build out some additional connections, as I've been gone for some time due to burnout and most of my connections from 2-4 years ago are now long gone. Kasi can be best summed up as a meat-obsessed road-warrior with a fixation on overpowering strength. She can typically be found just about anywhere in the world aside from Gridania, and she'll generally take on most jobs as long as they either have her traveling or tackling some kind of challenge. She has had crime connections in the past, although nothing presently. Her ethics are fairly fluid, but she is a lawful character ultimately. 

I've tried to run a fairly lean carrd page for connection ideas, current storyarcs, and other bits and pieces- pretty much anything that would be of use to a potential connection.

https://kasi.carrd.co/

I'm typically available most evenings during the weekdays, and all day on weekends. These days, I tend to schedule RP meetups in advance, but I'm often open for the spontaneous sort too. In fact, I'd like to get to the spontaneous point again eventually, but we'll see.

Anyway, thanks for reading! 

• 5 weeks later...

The carrd has received some fairly heavy attention since this post was made, largely to try and keep it current as storylines continue to evolve, and slim down the content to keep it from getting bloated. In addition, as detailed in the Carrd above, easy connection ideas are:
▶️ Bounty hunters pursuing her
▶️ Fellow road warriors / mercenaries
▶️ Alchemists
▶️ Equipment suppliers / services (ex., blacksmiths)
▶️ Employers
▶️ Students looking to learn swordsmanship or polearms
Other ideas are welcome too! The easiest way to contact me is via Discord here- just drop me a message. Thanks!

I've very much enjoyed RPing with Kasi! I had an idea for a group RP road trip but didn't have any experience with the execution of that idea. Kasi led the way and even DMed a fight encounter! :D The result was a very satisfying trek from the gates of Ul'dah to the seaside farmlands of Lower La Noscea. \o/ 

• 4 weeks later...

A ton of new updates and refinements to the Carrd to keep it current for ongoing shenanigans.

In addition, I am presently working on some opportunities for more good-aligned characters seeking to meet a rival. Inquire within if this is something that interests you!