[Balmung] Returning RPer seeking new contacts

Malachar has returned from his ... thing from wherever he was when last we saw him! (How long has it been even?)

As the title says, I'm seeking new potential RP contacts and mostly putting the word out if anyone sees me out and about and wants to approach me for random RP. I'm trying to stay out of cities (*cough* Ul'dah *cough*) unless there's some important IC reason to be there (thinking of maybe doing something involving a possible migration to Ishgard with that whole restoration thing going on but I'm undecided), so if you spot me outside somewhere (unless it's the First cuz lolno) and I'm not doing anything, feel free to distract. Alternatively, you can also whisper me and we can figure out something. I'm still mostly out at night, mostly. Bonus points if you're also a duskwight. Shady/antagonistic characters are also a plus. View the carrd for more info! (which I should probably update?)

P.S. If you RP'ed with me a lot when I was last around, please remind me wtf was I last doing cuz I have completely forgotten lol 😅

Edited by Darshendros the Eternal
Transferred server

Transferred to Balmung (finally!) where I'll be restarting my whole search for duskwight kin journey that I began on Mateus (with some updates/changes), so if anyone's got a dusky that isn't an Ishgardian, let me find you, or come find me. I'll be hopping around Eorzea doing ... stuff.