New Player, Never RPd

Hello dear community!

I'm 24 years old quite new to FFXIV but I love the game! I played a mmorpg called Metin2 through day and night back in 2008. I've always wanted to experience the feeling of loving an mmorpg like i did back then but i never found what I was looking for. My search has when I entered the world of Eorzea and all it's nice people. I'm currently a level 75 WHM Lala that just started Shadowbringers. 

The world of RPing always caught my interest but since i have no experience doing it i always hesitated to look for other people to do it with. I read a lot about it and i participated in a few pen & paper adventures... but thats about it.

If there would be a few people to play with, I'd be happy to join! 

Greetings from the country of mountians and chocolate, 

Feivel

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-17 at 02.09.21.jpeg

Danke für die netten Antworten :) Ich hab mich noch tiefer eingelesen in die materie, speziell auf die klassen bezogen. Ich hab gesehen, dass grade der WHM eher schwer zu rp ist. ich bin da eigentlich flexibel, zum beispiel hab ich auch viel spass am weaver zurzeit. 

Hey there and welcome aboard the RPC! o/ 

You may have inadvertently toggled your language there. xD Ahem. You're right- many of the advanced classes are difficult to RP in a lore-compliant setting without having a few hoops to jump through: white mage and black mage being a couple. Most people simply don't RP jobs or classes at all, or they just very rarely come up in RP scenes. This will vary with some groups and guilds, though. 

40 minutes ago, Thunderbolt300 said:

Hey there and welcome aboard the RPC! o/ 

You may have inadvertently toggled your language there. xD Ahem. You're right- many of the advanced classes are difficult to RP in a lore-compliant setting without having a few hoops to jump through: white mage and black mage being a couple. Most people simply don't RP jobs or classes at all, or they just very rarely come up in RP scenes. This will vary with some groups and guilds, though. 

I honestly have no idea why i just started to write in german O.O'' im sorry... thanks for your reply anyway! 

@Feivel  You probably won't be missing much RP wise if you simply state that your character is a conjurer, healer, medic or physician. There's no real need to reference White Mage specific spells either. In fact, going into detail about how your character is manipulating aether and the subsequent effects gives you more room to play with. 😊