new to ffxiv ! hello ~!

hi ! my name is catty, im 21, located on Balmung, a tiny anxious blob, and love doodling ! i've rped on WoW but this is the first time ive sought out for it on FFXIV, since i've only recently started getting into the game (i even bought all the expacs lol)

• MMORPG background

i've played WoW since mid-legion, and have enjoyed and been enjoying every second of it, but hoo boy, rp ? SUPER fun

• RP experience

two or so years ! ive done pretty much all types of rp, pretty casual about it, i may take it seriously most of the time but i love sprinkling in a little bit of humor~

• Character ideas/info

i have a lovely Xaela Au Ra named Oma Daisho ! hes a drunk samurai whos grumpy but a great pal when you get close to him, watch out though, hes one heck of a skilled samurai whos good at the art of the swooooord ooooo

• How did you learn about the coalition?

i found the site while looking for some FCs !

• What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

honestly im not sure, leaning towards light or medium

• Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

im an unemployed bi gal with anxiety and depression, but am passionate and determined to enjoy life at its fullest no matter what it takes ! i was homeschooled throughout my life, and grew up very sheltered, so my social skills are uh, kinda doodoo .. my hobbies are drawing, writing a bit here and there, and being into as many fandoms as possible for some reason

i hope to make many friends on FFXIV, and many you'll be one of them ! Oma awaits to say hello ~