CWLS: C&C Social Factory (social linkshell for older gamers and RPers)

We are a super-duper-small Cross-World Linkshell for People Who Should Be Adulting, and are opening our Cross-World Linkshell to other people in that stage of life too.

We're Gen Xers or older Millenials - if you're old enough to miss gaming all day/night but have WAY too many IRL responsibilities to do so anymore, come play with us, and bring your favorite mix tape!! We juggle kids, jobs, houses, responsibilities, etc but still like gaming when we can where we can. Ages 25+ irl. No politics, discrimination, or drama - gaming is our *escape* from all that, pleases respect that and keep it family friendly and fun.

We don't host weekly/scheduled events atm, though you're welcome to host one! We'd be thrilled to make more friends and have More Game Stuff to Do, but my co-founder just started a new job and I have a 3 year old who always comes before gaming, so we haven't structured too many formal events for now until those things settle down more.  For now, we keep most things ad hoc and when people are in the mood and have the time and energy to devote to it.  We know that's a LOT different from how most organized groups operate, but it's what fits into our lives right now and we're hoping there are Others Like Us out there. Surely we're not the only ones who love playing but have other time commitments and responsibilities too, right?  Right!  

All of us come from a long RP background (longer than I expect many players are old), and we're always happy to roleplay or goof off.  We can do serious, but our style tends to be a little more pulp than dark - think of the atmosphere of shows like Firefly, the Mummy, or Farscape - sometimes serious, sometimes silly, but generally meaning well.  We're big damn heroes, yo - the world is too ugly right now for us to want to RP or hang out with bad guys, too.  We have a FC house for RP events, otherwise are around many evenings bopping our way through Mooglestones, casual content, leveling, and chit-chatting. There is a Discord, but since it's fairly new to a lot of us we tend to be quiet and low volume (also hard to Discord chat all day while juggling kids and jobs, yaknow...) Thanks for reading, and party on Garth!

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, I am relatively new to FFXIV roleplay but have a long history of roleplaying I also fall into this age category and I feel I would be a good fit and would like to know how to join the linkshell. Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...