For Hire! - Earning Reputation in Eorzea

A few little birds have been whispering around about a towering Roegadyn warrior from the northern homeland having recently ventured south - being second-born - into Eorzea. The warrior seeking work has strangely enough taken many jobs without pay if they meet a more 'just' or 'honorable' criteria. The size of slain beasts, armor of marked foes, or length of roads asked to protect haven't seemed to phase the warrior. On the contrary, such jobs are more quickly accepted for the Roegadyn seeking further glory. 

My character is available for many different types of 'muscle' needs! Protection, mercenary work, hunting/slaying, etc. As the title says, she's attempting to gain a reputation in Eorzea. Stoic, blunt, and serious, the 7'2" femroe boasts some mean strength and constitution. This could also be a great way for a character with little-to-no IC money or low status to hire a mercenary for work since she often doesn't ask for gil in exchange (if she sees the job as 'worth' the cause ;D). For someone who seems to only be worried about honor and glory, she's got a silent sense of having a golden heart; maybe a secret gentle soul under all those stiff edges.

My hope with this is to expand the people I know in the game, as I'm kind of stuck in a rut with not knowing many and not being too comfortable with the place I'm currently in. I'm worried I might end up quitting the game altogether just due to not having as many connections. So I guess the connection-building is as much IC as it is OOC :D. 

Feel free to reply on here or message me on Discord @ RED#8572 (all caps).

2020-02-25 09-47-06ArkanaTemperance.png

Edited by Galeteya