Returning Player - But I moved to Japan!

Hi there

So the title to this thread should just about sum up the big key point here. I'm originally an EU player who has emigrated to Japan last year and I'm just now getting back into gaming in general. 

In wow I found an Australian and kiwi based RP community to join and I was wondering if there is something similar in FFXIV. Server doesn't matter to me as I will likely change regardless because the ping is pretty bad for me right now. 

If anyone knows of an English speaking RP FC or LS on any server with a timezone that's somewhat clos to Japans +9 please let me know 

Well I'm assuming the silence is an indicator that there is in fact NOT a particularly large OCE RP community, so I thought instead I'd ask the question of if there's any FCs at all that have some OCE players or have people that play late at night/early morning? Still slowly working my way through Shadowbringers but I'd really like to get back into RP soon.

I'm sorry that I can't be of literally any help, because this is a situation I know absolutely nothing about. The only thing that's come to my mind is asking in game and/or checking the FC list on here, but I am sure you've already done both of those and my comment is just a waste of time.

So, I hope you find what you're looking for and am once again sorry that I am of no help ._.

Hey there, welcome back! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there's much of an English speaking RP community on the JP data center. This forum is primarily for the NA data centers, particularly Crystal, so I'm not sure if many of us would be privy to that sort of knowledge. I have seen some EU/AUS/late night groups that may be friendlier to your timezone, but they're all Crystal based.