My triumphant return!

Esten

Hello there one and all!

Years ago I started beta testing a game called Final Fantasy XIV. With a love hate relationship, I played it off and on during vast swaths of time when I had the means to. Now, after a much heated carbuncle(pun intended?) with Square Enix, I have been forced to purchase the game once more, for the 3rd time in fact. Not only that, but all that I once had and achieved is now eternally lost. It will be interesting to start again from absolute scratch. I am excited to see how the game has changed in my three year hiatus. I am ready to get my Tank on and get some serious RP going!

Feel free to say hi! Always happy to make new friends!

-Esten

Welcome back to FFXIV, Esten! o/

I'm sorry that you lost your previous progress. Many improvements have been made to the game which will ensure that you have a much smoother ride this time around. You've probably heard already that the ARR portion has been streamlined a bit and you'll be able to unlock flying in the starting zones once you've completed the ARR requirements. 

The game population has grown considerably as well which means even more people to RP with! I hope you enjoy your return to FFXIV.