Hello World!

AvisEcho

Hi there! I go by a huge variety of names online but mostly people just call me Avis and it's an absolute pleasure to meet everyone. I have been playing for a little more than a year after dipping off years ago (around when Stormblood was just being talked about). My main account is on Aether but I decided to scoot myself over to Crystal (Balmung specifically) in order to engage myself in a favorite pasttime of mine, Role-playing! Primarily I've been limited to just a small group of friends rping in discord over a number of different subjects and contexts but I want to expand my horizons and make a few more friends on this game that's been simply awesome for me.

I'm open to short-term things, but ultimately I'm looking for some longer term stories. Maybe even some people to bounce off potential ideas I've played with but haven't had the right people to properly work with them or expand the ideas from mere thoughts to full on story. So if you happen to see Aerion Rhaelarc on Balmung running around, say Hi! Or here!