Advice and interest?

Heyo!  I'm new to the game and this is my first character.  I think I'm still early into the story and don't know a whole lot about the lore, buuuuut I have a little something I wanted to share with the intent on getting some advice and feedback on, maybe even some interest, who knows!

Anywho, I apologize beforehand that the layout on the website isn't the best, nor the picture quality as I'm limited to only 2mb per picture.  But I hope it's enough to please the eye, and that the character is enough to please the mind!  Or something like that.

Please and thank you, have a nice day. o/

https://bountiful-harvest.carrd.co/

4 hours ago, Faye said:

Hello there, Harvest, welcome! :D The carrd is looking good!

Thank you!  I'm glad the story makes sense and people like it from the couple who have responded.  I have no idea how to use the site and make other pages and whatnot though. >.<

2 hours ago, Erah&#x27;sae said:

Welcome to the game, the character looks good so far.  I hope you find a good fit out in our community.

Thank you!  I think after I figure out how to make multiple pages on the carrd site for people to click on, tabs like history, personality, OOC, etc, it'll look much better.

Hello and welcome! 

Regarding the "multiple pages" on a carrd... it's not actually multiple pages, it's just dividers.

Click the + button, then click # Control. Keep the type as Section Break and name the section whatever it is you want to call it (Gallery, About, etc.)

image.png

Then, to navigate to that section of the carrd, you'll need a button. Again, click the + button, then click Buttons. Customize it as you want, but in the URL spot you're going to type in whatever the name of your divider is with the #... so if you named the divider About, you'd type in #About (I believe it is case sensitive, so make sure you spell it exactly the same). Once you finish your customization, click done and you're all set.

Also, it's usually helpful to have your main or splash page be a labeled section, as well. That way you can make a "Home" button to send people back to the "front page" of your carrd.

Hopefully this helps!

Welcome again!

12 hours ago, Aedan Marceaux said:

Hello and welcome! 

Regarding the "multiple pages" on a carrd... it's not actually multiple pages, it's just dividers.

Click the + button, then click # Control. Keep the type as Section Break and name the section whatever it is you want to call it (Gallery, About, etc.)

image.png

Then, to navigate to that section of the carrd, you'll need a button. Again, click the + button, then click Buttons. Customize it as you want, but in the URL spot you're going to type in whatever the name of your divider is with the #... so if you named the divider About, you'd type in #About (I believe it is case sensitive, so make sure you spell it exactly the same). Once you finish your customization, click done and you're all set.

Also, it's usually helpful to have your main or splash page be a labeled section, as well. That way you can make a "Home" button to send people back to the "front page" of your carrd.

Hopefully this helps!

Welcome again!

OMG thank you so much!  I will defo be looking into this! ❤️

• 1 month later...

Hi Bountiful!

The character looks great and your card has inspired me to maybe make one someday. Maybe. 

I wish you the best of luck and I hope many great stories! 

-Bauldric