Looking for RP contacts for tribal Kagon Xaela and Ex Dark Knight Ishgardian

I'm looking for more RP on my characters Narengal Kagon and Helaine Buinocette.

To Start: Narengal

• Languages: Old Auri, Eorzean Common (Some).
  • Alignment: Chaotic Good

Narengal is a somewhat naive and gullible Xaela trying to learn more of the world. She primarily seeks out ancient and usually forbidden magics. While she lives in Othard with a clan of Xaela, she often visits Gridania and Ishgard for her mentor, Izumi. As of now, she is a practiced Conjurer and learning thaumaturgy, as well.

Hooks:

• She makes frequent trips to the Shroud, maybe you have seen her around.
  • She grew up in The Nhaama, the desert west of the Steppe, other Xaela may recognize her.
  • She spends a lot of time around the Doman Enclave, primarily at night.

For more information: https://narengalkagon.carrd.co/#

Next: Helaine

• Age 27-29
  • Languages: Common
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Helaine is a Song veteran, though not on the side of Ishgard. She spent a long time as a dark knight and severely paid the price for it. About one third of her body is scar tissue and she does not have a right eye. Helaine spends her days now in and around Ishgard taking odd jobs after she picked up the art of becoming a machinist. She's most often found in the Forgotten Knight tinkering with her aetheric battery.

Hooks:

• Helaine did fight in the Dragonsong War, perhaps you fought with or against her.
  • She is well known around lowborn circles as someone who readily provides aid.
  • She was in the Temple Knights for a short time before being branded as a Heretic. Perhaps you served with her.

For more information: https://helainebuinocette.carrd.co/#

Feel free to use this sight or the discord found in the carrds to contact me if you're interested!

2021-04-04_07-38-53-623_Fairy Dream.png

2021-03-13_20-20-02-431_Fairy Aphrodite.png

Edited by Sanghela

Oh my goodness, both are such lovely characters! The hooks are very interesting; especially Helaine, but that's my love for all things Ishgardian.

Are you seeking anything in particular such as long-term, brief, etc. ? 😄

On 4/12/2021 at 9:39 PM, Ree said:

Oh my goodness, both are such lovely characters! The hooks are very interesting; especially Helaine, but that's my love for all things Ishgardian.

Are you seeking anything in particular such as long-term, brief, etc. ? 😄

Mainly long term RP! I have some basic plans for both characters, but I just don't have the contacts to do such things! Right now, Helaine is more mercenary type and is exploring who she is beyond the Song and her time as a Dark Knight. Nare is more centered around uncovering knowledge and potentially forbidden magicks! So anything that could assist or even act as an antagonist for those!

18 hours ago, Sanghela said:

Mainly long term RP! I have some basic plans for both characters, but I just don't have the contacts to do such things! Right now, Helaine is more mercenary type and is exploring who she is beyond the Song and her time as a Dark Knight. Nare is more centered around uncovering knowledge and potentially forbidden magicks! So anything that could assist or even act as an antagonist for those!

I'll send you a friend request on Discord! I'd love to discuss some possibilities. It'll be from Wiree#8152 .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! 

I saw your post and was curious if your characters would be interested in dealing with a trader/crafter who wanders about. I am looking to setup some stories for my character and they could always use someone who is a fighter around to help them with odd jobs and contracts from time to time. As well since she is recently returned from over seas she is rebuilding her business and could always use some buddies. Since I am also just returning I am looking mainly to jump into other peoples plots and stories for the time being while I get my bearing so I would definitely be down for some long term character growth/story arcs to help with or participate in. 

-Bauldric