[Crystal] Sweet, bubbly, and eccentric Xaela shinobi wants to work as your retainer! (Or friend ^^)

ffxiv_09172021_202743_513.png

A sweet, bubbly, and highly eccentric Xaela who's naïve about much of society and the world around her, Khula is always eager to approach others and make new friends! At times she may come across as an energetic puppy in a Xaela's body rather than a civilized person. Khula is loyal and trusting to a fault, something that combines terribly with her naivety and makes it relatively easy for her to be taken advantage of, or to inadvertently get herself into trouble. This Ejinn has received training in Ninjutsu, and has been told that serving someone as a retainer is the best way to improve herself as a ninja. She may not know any Eastern royalty to serve, but she's always eager to work as one for whoever may want it! Those who befriend Khula can expect to be excitedly showered with mediocre gifts that she thinks are amazing. A still-twitching bird dropped in their lap to eat, a particularly smooth rock that reminded her of them, a flower she found on the road, etcetera. Much of her time spent living an almost feral lifestyle has warped her perceptions to a degree, even if she tries her best to make her friends happy!

Hooks:

• If your character is seeking a personal retainer, Khula will happily take that role. She'll probably ask for food or headpats rather than money. This can be menial work too. Anything as simple as cleaning their apartment and selling off their junk, to serious tasks such as bodyguarding, serving as security, slitting throats, information gathering, and retrieving dangerous items,
  • If your character is seeking someone to teach them knife-fighting, stealth, ninjutsu, etc, Khula can help.
  • If your character spends any amount of time out in the wilderness, they may run into Khula that way.
  • If none of the above apply to you, that's okay! Khula is rather flexible, we can talk over options.

I'm Looking For:

•  Long-Term
  •  Friends
  •  Enemies
  •  Slice of Life
  •  Potential Romance (♀+♀ only, for this.)
  •  Adventure
  •  Dark Themes

OOC: 

Out of character, I adore chatting with contacts of mine and actually befriending them outside of roleplay, so that's something to expect. I'm also very fond of treating people to things, so if we're in contact and you ever want Mog Station stuff, I'm prone to giving if I know there's something you want! My timezone is EST, though I'm very flexible in terms of what times I can RP at, so if our timezones are dramatically different, it should be okay. I do have a VERY strong preference for in-game RP. I can do discord on rare occasion if something really needs to happen there, but for the most part my immersion and enjoyment is dramatically less there, so I find I don't really jive well with people who can't do in-game RP for whatever reason. So feel free to either add my discord at Khula Ejinn#5438 or message me on here if you're more comfortable with that at first! Though if we become consistent contacts I'll probably poke you for a discord, it's just easier that way. I'm on the Crystal datacenter!

Edited by Khula Ejinn
  • Khula Ejinn changed the title to [Crystal] Sweet, bubbly, and eccentric Xaela shinobi wants to work as your retainer! (Or friend ^^)

I have a char who is out in the wilderness a lot. She's a Keeper of the Moon conjurer/archer who likes to explore and travel.

I do, however, have the dreaded really incompatible timezone, so I'll understand if that's a turn off.

5 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

I have a char who is out in the wilderness a lot. She's a Keeper of the Moon conjurer/archer who likes to explore and travel.

I do, however, have the dreaded really incompatible timezone, so I'll understand if that's a turn off.

I'm sure we can get times to RP at that work for us both, I'm rather flexible \o/. If you DM me on discord or on here we can work something out :D

1 hour ago, Akira Rei said:

Hi There, I am new to RP and FFXIV.   I have a Rogue that is trying to make her way in Ezorea.   I am EST, and play typically early (9am - Noon).   Thoughts?

I'd be happy to RP with her! The early time might be somewhat hard for me but I'm sure we can make something work :) Feel free to add my discord or message me on here if you want us to set up a scene! ^^

• 1 month later...

Aww, your character sounds absolutely adorable and I'd love to RP with you sometime!

Kiara is also easily excitable and a rogue / street performer from Limsa, so having a friend who also isn't afraid to do a little stabby-stabby would be awesome~!!