New to the Community

Hello everyone! Um, I'm BunBunniecakes and I love to roleplay! I've been roleplaying for about seven years now and I got really interested in the roleplay community here. I've been playing FFXIV for almost two years now but I'm still getting used to the game. Looking to experience new things and maybe make some new friends! I get a bit shy when I join new communities though...so I'm sorry if I'm a bit standoff-ish.

MMORPG background:

I've played World of Warcraft but not for very long, also played Star Wars The Old Republic but only for a short time. If anything, this is the MMO I've started playing the most on, aka I got hooked onto this game! 😅

RP experience:

I've had about seven years of roleplay experience so I'm a bit of a veteran when it comes to roleplay. Mostly fantasy roleplay involving complex stories and played some DnD before.

Character ideas/info:

The character I play the most is my Au Ra: Kaia Blacke (Planning on changing her name since it doesn't really fit Au Ra lore, still wip!) She's a quiet, cautious young 18 year old teenager who mostly just tries to get by in the world and survive such as doing small odd jobs. She tends to keep to herself but she can still make conversation. She can be a bit clumsy on social cues however, sometimes misinterpreting what people say or act. She loves singing and dancing but the thing she loves the most is painting and drawing.

Screenshot 2022-01-17 042651.png

How did you learn about the coalition?

Google and Youtube!

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy):

I'd say I'm a medium to heavy roleplayer.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.):

Love writing, memes, and listening to music. Lot going on in real life though but I'm getting by and hoping to move forward! I also draw but I'm not very good.

I look forward to meeting you guys!