All slots are full

I just realized all my character slots on Balmung are taken. I was planning to start a new character on Phase 4 Launch, hopefully before it fills up, but I have to figure out if I can delete an old character first. -_-

Anyone else have this issue? I may have to wait all the wait till official launch or something before I can start my new character.

GAH! Sorry, figured it out. "Right-Click" to delete. -_-

Hopefully that will work on launch day too. xD

They're wiping 'em yea, but 1.0 characters be stuck. xD You'll be able to do it at launch I'm sure. Though personally I'd be careful, cuz if you delete them rather than use the remake option you may lose your tattoo thing.

They're wiping 'em yea, but 1.0 characters be stuck. xD You'll be able to do it at launch I'm sure. Though personally I'd be careful, cuz if you delete them rather than use the remake option you may lose your tattoo thing.

Yeah, I know, I only plan to keep one or two. The others are mostly placeholders. I'm not going to delete them all, just one, anyway. I was just concerned with the whole legacy thing that I'd be stuck with them for a while and unable to make a new character on that server.

Oooh yeah, that's a bit different! You can actually delete characters currently by right clicking on the character name and then selecting delete.

Yup, I actually managed to figure that out, like, 2 minutes after I posted. >.<

Thanks for the help, guys. :love: