Hello!

Hi! I'm Bauldric.

I am getting ready to run from Tyria to Eorzea (Sorry if that's wrong still getting all the names down). I am some that walks the line between the Heavy rper brand and medium since I am almost always IC but some days I just need a break. I have been playing MMOs for near 10 years now. Though, rp eluded me till the last 2 or 3 years. I used to say 5 but the first two were spent mulling over what the heck rp was and why I would want to do it. :P 

I am very new to the FF MMO scene. I always wanted to play FF11 and by the time I had the ability too well...I couldn't anymore and I haven't really played an FF game since FF12 was released (My favorite so...take that for what you will). I was really debating coming to this new FFXIV because it sounded amazing but I had a guild and a "life" on Gw2 until recently. As well, the beta utterly sold me to playing it. It felt amazing. Like...its hard to put my finger on but the whole world lit up when I found out I could just sit in a chair in this game. 

So, now that that is all behind me I am looking to start fresh in a new MMO and start trying to work my way into the core of this. I am going to be...really trying hard to pick up lore before I start playing the game but I like to learn the lore through the game and not wiki's so we will see how it goes.

I look forward to playing with you all and I look forward to exploring the world of Eorzea with you! :chocobo: 

(Had to put a chocobo in at the end, every time you put a chocobo in post an angel get its wings.)

(Had to put a chocobo in at the end, every time you put a chocobo in post an angel get its wings.)

:chocobo: Can't have angels without wings!

Hello and welcome~! If you have any questions about anything, or need character feedback feel free to ask, we're all super helpful C: Hope to see you in game!

:chocobo: 

:chocobo::chocobo::chocobo::chocobo: FLY ANGELS FLY :chocobo::chocobo::chocobo::chocobo::chocobo:

Now that is out of the way Welcome to the RPC! everyone is amazingly helpful Im really running out of unqiue greetings so Im just going to post a bunch of links and say what they are.

Xenedra's getting started guide to the RPC This will teach you how to do things like setting up a wiki page for your character it also tells you who the moderators it has lots of very useful information.

Eva's Roleplay handbook This isn't a guide as such but it just gives you a general idea of things and it is worth a look to both to new and old Roleplayers.

Merri's the story so far This will help you with the story it is a video complied by our own Merri showing you the story of 1.0 so you can be ready for 2.0

I think that will do for now before I scare you off into the deep dark abyss to never be seen again :cry: But anyway yes everyone is super awesome and will be willing to help you! But if you feel nervous about jumping into the world of Eorzea then take a look at our Mentorship program we still have some mentors who have no one to teach and they will be more than happy to help even if you just need help with the lore or getting settled. Anyway I hope to see you around in game! fly angel fly :chocobo:

I think the main thing is I am trying to establish a character. I don't know what race or what not to make yet. I know what class I want. I know the personality I want just having trouble deciding the personality. I've never had this before :P Usually I find the race before all of this.

Thank you for the welcome!

Like...its hard to put my finger on but the whole world lit up when I found out I could just sit in a chair in this game. 

Hahaha, that feeling! I know it so well.

Welcome and nice to meet you, I'm also new to the game ^^

You could say I'm also new to the FF scene in general, as my experience with the franchise has been very limited.

I think the main thing is I am trying to establish a character. I don't know what race or what not to make yet. I know what class I want. I know the personality I want just having trouble deciding the personality. I've never had this before :P Usually I find the race before all of this.

Thank you for the welcome!

I totally understand. A character really doesn't come to life for me until I have a chance to derp around in the Character creation... then suddenly I'll find my character staring back at me going "Hello there..." :P And everything kinda falls into place.

AND... I'm also a recent immigrant from GW2- in fact, my entire Linkshell is. The game was fun for a bit, but recently has become really.... disappointing. The time for my rant is not now regarding this- but very, very glad to see the direction ARR seems to be going as far as RP ops and 'world immersion.'

Good luck with your creation and hope to see you IG in Phase 3, week 5 Wednesday!

:chocobo: must let angels fly!

So I decided on the character. A wildwood Elezen (forgive me if I get the names wrong (T.T) ) So now I can really join you all! *jumps for joy!*

:chocobo: