(Idea) RPC Closing Meet-up

RiniKett

Hello all of you wonderful members of the RPC. Like many of you I am terribly bummed that the site is coming to a close, but all good things must come to an end. However, as I gather everything I can for my own archives an idea came to mind that I wanted to gauge interest since I'm unsure how many people would actually show up. Wayfarers of Eorzea closed down nearly 3 years ago, but beforehand the RPC was heavily painted with advertisements, giveaways, whatever I could come up with. But I'm curious if anyone would like to come back one last time for old times sake and meet up at the bar for a 'closing party'. This is unofficial, but seeing as I met many of you here a long time ago I would only see it fitting to spend a night with old friends and even meeting some I have only spoke to on the forum. I understand that there may be no one left who even finds interest in this, but please speak out if so. The RPC heavily influenced my RP in FF14 for the last decade and I want you all to know how awesome and wonderful you've all been.

Provided it would be in a weekend and not start too late, I'd love to pop by and reminiscence the good old days :) I don't know if a tonne would show, but I could always spread the word to my own friends if you wind up putting down a date.  

I'll likely set this up for next weekend then if people can attend on a Saturday evening. Won't be anything spectacular; maybe an hour or two. But it would be nice to see a handful of you again. Sadly, many of our old friends have moved on. I'm curious if some even still play the game.

It's kind of sad too, I just remade my OG 2.0 character rather recently. 
Figure it'll be appropriate to bring her. I still remember attending the Guild Hall that Kylin and some of the others here put on.

This is a bit late, but I'm going to try to have this on Saturday, around 8 pm est. Even if you don't have a lot of time, I'd like to meet at least some of you for an hour or so. Let me know if the time works out.