Character Inspiration Blogs!

I can't be the only one who has one!

For those who don't know, inspiration blogs are fun blogs that are essentially dedicated to things which evoke, inspire or otherwise represent our characters. They're often abstract in nature and are helpful in getting into your characters headspace!

Tumblr is commonly used for them, as being able to reblog to your Character Tumblr makes it super easy to use and do.

If it turns out that a lot of people do in fact make them, I'll totally manage a master list of them here on the OP!

For now, I share with you mine:

http://paerlwyn.tumblr.com/

A warning: There are a few NSFW materials on that blog. They have been tagged as such though, so as long as you're browsing SFW, they shouldn't appear to you.

I actually really like this idea...might do one for Barios! It's cool to have pictures do the story-telling sometimes. Makes it so much more easier to get inside your characters head, like you said! Not to mention others can understand where the character is coming from as well! :thumbsup:

Ah, I got one for a couple of my WildStar chars, but I'm still not really sure what I want to do with my ARR one, so I'll probably have to wait a bit.

Instead, I'll just enjoy looking through the ones you have up! Awesome belly dancer, Maeve :D

• 2 months later...

So! Considering it's been a good month since release, I figured it's time to raise this thread from the depths of the backlog ocean and see if anyone is interested in these!

I posted this back before release, and the site has grown considerably since. I've been feeling the itch to post to my blog more, so having others to follow and be followed by would be sweet. B]

I've been thinking about doing it but I don't like how tumblr does sideblogs and things so much... Still! Maybe. Either an inspiration blog or an IC blog. >_> Or both??

Woooordpress~

Interesting! I have a tumblr based around my character, but it's only for sharing screenshots and occasionally stories or RP snippets. I may give one of these a try, though. :D

• 2 months later...