Follow me to Soliloquy where entertainment is always free~[open to ALL]

Just as she was about to prod the por lad a bit more thefamiliar sound of the door followed by footsteps caught her attention. She turned and nodded to the patron with a welcoming smile and a friendly greeting. "Welcome to Tavern Soliloquy!" She sing songed  as she watched him carefullypace to a table. The look on his face was like the previous ones just thankful to be out the elements in to relax. 

Elegantly and gracefully the highlander lass padded barefeet over the cool tavern floors ssurface. A glass of cool water in her hand as she made a way over to the table. 'Here Lad, ye look as if ye could use this." her head bobbed in a nod as she placed the glass before him. Her hand reaching around him pulling a menu from the table.

'Iffin' ye care for something differentye just let me know..." Not wanting to hover or crowd she slowly started to slip away before turning, her skirts swishing about her legs as she did so. "Oh, Abai's the name!" She added before preparing turn away once more.

Well good!! Glad you are joining us!!! I loveforum RP its a great way to stay in character if you can't still use the game!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He peered at the hyur, mustering up a small smile as he offered a simple wave of a hand. "My thanks, Girly." He'd respond softly, wrapping a gloved hand around the glass as his eyes would move to the menu for a small moment.

His free hand would idly run along the small scar on his left cheek, a common habit when the man would enter thought. The other scar on his face ran from just above his right eyebrow down to the cheek on the same side, contorting slightly as the man smirked. "Aye, the water will do for now, Abai." The man would say, eyes turning to the woman before bringing the glass to his lips, letting the water quench the seemingly endless thirst.

"Tavern Soliloquy, hm? So that's the name..." He'd mutter quietly as he moved the glass away, finger moving up to tap lightly at his forehead as he would peer at the menu once more. "Think you can commit that to memory?" He murmured to himself, shrugging his shoulders some before his eyes would turn to the other patrons then back the glass.

She peeked over her shoulder once more watching the patroncuriously. Not in a suspicious way but as one who is contently observant does. She nodded as he thank her. "Aye, yer most welcome Lad." She beamed once more only to be caught off gaurd by U'zhan.

"Eh?!!" She shookher head as she peered back to the starlight haired maleqo'te. "Oh Oh Right right!! Sound like a plan to me!!" She nodded and grinned wickedly. As most of the patrons glasses we topped off and fed. And those that needed something knew they could call on her. She grabbed U'zhan's hand.

And...since this is an entertaining tavern Ah'm using ye as me dance partner..." 

She pulled on his wrist in attempt to drag him to the stage.

"Wha! WHAT?!" He flailed some as he dragged from his stool at the bar and for the first few steps he had to hop on only one foot before catching up to the excited woman. "I'm not even that good of a dancer, haven't dance since I was little..." He protested but it didn't seem like it was getting him anywhere and he simply followed in silence.

The teal eyed midlander slowly finish's off the green liquid "I'm walking home slow tonight" He says with a slur. 

"I should get going Abai, I have early work tomorrow, it's been nice getting to know you and the Soliloquy as a whole" he gives with a drunken laugh. 

He turns to the Miqo'te "And you as well, you have been very helpful thank you for the suggestion on what to do." He says with a smile then look to the other woman and gives her a nod. He stands up and adjusts his gear then heads to the door.

V'sato open the door just enough to wedge himself in. As he slides in he takes the seat closest to him and sits with his hood drawn over his head and his tail as close to him as possible. He looks up slightly to see the bottles on display trying to decide on his poison for the night. He speaks softly to himself.

"What am I looking for?"

The man would continue to tap at his forehead, thoughts continuing to swirl around in his head before his eyes would eventually move to the other miqo'te and the hyur. An amused smirk spread across his lips, watching the two as he would continue talking to himself. "Seems like we aren't the only crazy ones, huh?" He murmured softly, hand digging into his pocket as he'd place a few gil on the table. He would glance at the other individuals once more, eyes narrowing as they'd stop on the hooded man. Relaxing his features as a sigh escaped through his nose, the man would simply shake his head.

"Best be on my way before tables begin flyin' about." The man would tease as he would stand, offering a small stretch before a hand moved up to remove his glasses. He folded them up before opening his vest, placing them inside of a pouch cut on the inside.

"Think I may just relax here a tad more often though... I don't care what you think. You're too paranoid... We'll be safe." He'd mutter, glancing over his shoulder for a moment as if talking to someone that was possibly behind him... But there would be nothing.

With that, the man would simply walk out, boots making little sound as he would slink back outside.

(( Gonna pop back in when I have a bit more time. Busy the next few days! xD;; ))

"Ye heard me!!!"She stated rather flatly before casting another devilish smile to him. Continuing to drag him across the floor she teases. Her attention shifts when Aegon speaks up and she frowns slightly.

"Yer leaving so soon?" She playfully pouted and smiled. "Very well!  Ah suppose as long as ye return!!" She waved an blow a playful kiss to the hyur as she turned her attention back to the Maleqo'te.

"Well if ye danced when ye werelittle ye can do it a-" She started noticing as Aegon leaves someone else heads in. 'Ahh yer lucky!!" She teased dropping U'zhan's hands and telling poor blushing blustering maleqo'te.

"Welcome to Solioquy! Ye have apoison in mind Lovie or need ye see a 

menu?" She question heading back toward the bar inpassing quirking a brow at the Maleqo'te at the table.

'Ye alr—" She pausedpursing her lips and shook her head. 'Come back soon Aye!!! We'll be waiting!" She smiled and continued on.

No worries!! take your time. This will always be here as a pop in when eever!!!

It's hard to tell her mood too easily with her ears wrapped up in the beaded bandana, but her grow is creased with thought. "Drunk already? Well... Does your breath smell like alcohol? That's a way to know... But... I'm not sticking my nose in your mouth to find out. Too close, you know?"

She picks up a fork and knife to quickly cut off a piece of chicken meat large enough to keep her busy chewing for a little while. The black-tipped tail curls tightly against one of her legs then whips around to curl against the other, going back and forth like a neon sign showing how awkward she felt.

He strikes a quick glance at the Hyur who walked to the bar.

"I suppose I'll take a look at the menu. But I'm still new to the area. What's good?" He questions her as he slowly looks around the room his hood slightly hiding his line of sight.

She smiled to Inja and shook her head. She was by far becoming one of her favorite Keepers. "Ye sure are adorable ye know that!" She beamed.

Looking to U'zhan she nodded and waggled ehr finger at him. "TSK...AH Suppose Ah could do that!" She chuckled pulling free a wine glass and though over what to serve the newest patron. Depends on what ye like...Ale, stout, wine, liqour!"She mused pouring teh familiar brittle bark wine in a glass and passing it off to U'zhan.

"Ah suggest the Ifrit, or theShiva! For cocktails. Or the  Bloodbrine Pale ale  or Hawthorne Hut Honey mead.Just depends." She suggested passing off the MENU .

He puts his hand out his head and stares at the menu while he thinks about the fact that he's never had a drink before in his life.

"I heard some of the sailors talking about the Spiced Rum when I first arrived in town." He whispered to himself.

"I'll take the Spiced Rum please um.." He paused as he realizes he never caught the Hyur's name. Embarrassed he looks back down almost regretting coming inside.

with out missing a beat she smiles and bounds about collecting a glass and placing it on teh counter top. 'Aye! Spiced rum is delicious...though its an addicting poison!" She smiled pouring a glass to the brim and placing it before the lad.

His pause in sentence of course was enough to prompt her. "Abai!" She beamed and cheerfully nodded. "And ye are?!" She drew the question out playfully.

Placing his gil on the table top his pulls his drink close to himself and stares down at it.

"V'sato." He takes a drink. With a slight tear to his eye he continues.

"V'sato Molkoh." He takes a moment to look at Abai to connect the face to the name. He's already decided on living in town so he has to try and remember the people he meets now. He proceeds to finish the rest of his drink.

"This drink is something else. Makes me feel warm."

She smiled and nodded. "Well met!"  Though chuckles as he drinks it with a bit of wince. "It's a bit strong but not bad!" She beams.

"So...V'sato. What brings ye by? Curiousity like the others?" She smiles and attempts to keep the conversation going. "Ha, Aye the drink will make ye feel warm. But if ye feel light headed let me know Aye?"

He stops for a moment to ponder why he had walked into Solioquy.

"Aye I'll keep you posted about the drink. Speaking of may I have another?" He starts opening up a bit more now. He knows he has to try and make acquaintances in town because its nothing like living alone on the road.

"You could say it was curiosity. Curious as to all the commotion that woke me from my nap." He stops for a moment realizing he may have come off a bit harsh. Hanging his head he begins to apologize and explain himself.

"I'm sorry. You see I've just rolled into town and have yet to get to know anyone or even the town itself." He bows slightly before continuing on.

"I was awakened by the sound of the door bursting open when some Miqo'te ran out and someone yelling after them. I wasn't aware of what was happening so I watched from outside for a while before deciding to finally walk in myself." With that he flips back his hood and looks around the tavern some more trying to associate himself with the place. He takes a deep breathe before saying anything else. "Sorry I didn't mean to bog you down with my life story."

The nervous Hyur woman smiled politely and mouthed a quick "Thank you" to the bartender. When her food arrived, she pulled her hood back and shook out her golden hair. Before tucking into her meal, she clasped her hands together and quietly whispered a prayer to Llymlaen, thanking her for safe passage. 

She ate slowly and deliberately. Between bites, she set her utensils down on the plate. Eventually, she finished her dinner and set a few coins on the counter next to her empty plate. "It was very good. Thank you."

The woman didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave. Instead, she remained seated at the bar, people-watching. She paid particular attention to anything that seemed like local customs. As before her meal, if caught looking at someone, she abashedly averted her gaze.

She nodded delightfully pulling the bottle free hovering itover his glass and refilled it graciously. Her gaze shot over to Inja for a moment for whom seemed to be enjoying her Chuck N Cluck. She smiled to the lass before turning her attention back to V'sato.

"Commotion woke ye from yernap?" She repeated with a bit of a chuckle that grew into an airy laugh. The poor lad seemed beside himself for a moment or two. None the less she waited for him to continue on.

"Aah~ Ah see well, Welcome to notjust Soliloquy but Welcome to Limsa! Ah assure ye ye stick around these parts long enough and ye'd find yerself quiet a few friendly lik—er..."She paused and sheepishly blushed. Her cheeks turned a slight vibrant rose red color.

Her emerald hues grew wide and round with shock."Ah'm soo sorry!" her hands came to her mouth covering her agape jaw before slowly lowering and she cast a look to U'zhan. "Ah'm afraid that would have been me and U'zhan there. Ah occasionally enjoy easing the lad as he Ah! Seems ye caught me taunting him about sparing Aye!" Her features soften as she furrowed her brows apologetically to V'sato.

She giggled and waved her hand dismissively."Nay~! That was just a bit of yer life story! An lucky for ye Ah like stories too!" She cast him an extra particularly sunny smile. 'Ye can tell me anything lad, comes with the job of bartending ,aye!" she mused for a moment before looking over to the odd eyed lass with cascading golden locks.

"Yer welcomeLass." she beamed coming over and collecting the dirty dishes from before her as to give her more room where she sat.   And how about ye lass?Where ye from?" She smiled to the lass before she turned and winked to V'sato . "Seems everyone has a story and Ah certainly hope to make 'em share it!"She mused before furrowing her brow as if lost in thought. 'That is if they want to share it."

He looks towards the white haired Miqo'te name U'zhan once again trying to commit the face and name to memory. "U'zhan and Abai. I'll have to remember these names." He turns his gaze towards the other Hyur woman he hadn't noticed yet. Wondering if she would tell a story as he just did.

She chuckled as V'sato seemed to look about as if to commit things to memory. A sly and wry smile graced her features. "Don't worry lad, Ah promise Ah'm not gonna make ye memorize the menu either~!" She mused and beamed brightly.

"Wait...ye said ye were napping?? Where were ye nappin' exactly??" She question.

His ear perk up as she called him on his quirk. He turns back towards her and tries to hide his embarrassment.

"Seems I've been caught." He says with a slight quiver in his voice.

"Where was I napping?" He says repeating her question. "I was just outside resting in a small grassy area under a tree. I don't have everything in order so I just sleep wherever seems nice right now." As he mentions this he moves slightly side to side in his chair while he remembers his quiet nap under the setting sun.

Metallic clanging of steel rings up from the floor as the tavern door swings open. A massive Highlander strides in at a march. His mountainous form is covered in full plate. The battle armor has seen better days. Once a blood-red masterpiece, the protective suit has been horribly battered in fierce combat. Ominous paint has been chipped off in more places than one can quickly count, revealing spots of bright silver and tarnished grey. Scorch marks appear almost everywhere, marring the steel so badly that any intricate designs are lost to any but the most scrutinizing of gazes. Incorrect shaping around the shoulders is further evidence of enduring an intense heat as the metal has clearly melted to a degree and hardened before the warping effect could be counteracted. Smatterings of arrows have also found a new home, embedded in the thick steel without fully penetrating. Most of the projectiles are little more than arrowheads and broken sticks but a few with full fletching linger about in more difficult-to-reach areas. A large shield bearing the emblem of Ul’dah rests against the Hyur’s back, serving as protection from physical harm and a warning to would-be enemies. The wicked longsword hanging from his belt quickly identifies the man as a Gladiator as the shape and design lend as much to wow onlookers as to being effective in combat.

Steady hands pull a battered helmet from the Highlander’s head. Features are difficult to make out, his face covered in soot and grime. He clearly has very short hair that is most likely light in color but one cannot be completely certain. His state of uncleanliness makes the man’s icy blue eyes stand out even more than usual. His gaze is fierce and intense as it sweeps the room, moving slowly from person to person. He allows his eyes to momentarily rest on each person, making no apologies of measuring them and quickly calculating whether or not anyone poses a threat. Anyone who meets his gaze and holds for more than a brief moment is examined more closely.

Piercing eyes shift to an empty table closer to the stage than the bar and the monstrous Highlander resumes his march. He is no more than a few ilms shy of 7 fulms and clearly has a deal of bulk by the armor’s shaping. The Gladiator reaches his destination after several quick, long strides. He carries himself with great confidence and pride, every movement seeming to have a purpose. Great care is taken as the man lowers his helmet onto the table and slides his shield off his back, leaning it against a seat and the table for stabilization. He eases himself into a seat carefully as if to keep from breaking something. Finally, the Highlander draws in a long, deep breath and exhales slowly, allowing his gaze to fall down to the tabletop and examine the surface’s grain.