Greetings from across the Galaxy!

Ender

Hello!

I mostly stalk the boards over at WildStar Roleplay, where some of you might know me from. However, some people from over there started luring, and since I had a CE back in 1.0, and a lot of the changes look really nice, I figured I'd come over and say hi and give this new realm a try!

I like what I see so far and will definitely be looking forward to exploring the game again, both in the actual game and in roleplay!

So yeah, guess I should actually say a bit about myself.

I'm 26, currently live in Denmark but is very actively working on moving to the US with my husband, who's from over there. We're just waiting for my green card to come through!

I study Digital Design and hope to get into game design sometime soon, preferably within storytelling or community management. 

I'm also a co-founder of WildStar Roleplay, so yeah, definitely a bit of a RP buff. 

I enjoy pop culture and spend a good amount of time stalking TV-Tropes and watch/read anything I come across, with a good deal of games mixed in between, especially MMORPGs. 

So yeah, looking forward to getting to know you all, and feel free to ask if there's any questions!

Yes, this post was definitely an attempt at sneaking by unnoticed ;)

No, actually I had no idea you were here, but hi! :D

Haha, true. Just glad to see you here again.

Yup, I'm really excited to get back into FFXIV. I'm pretty happy that they decided to reboot the game. I hope to play it for many years. I'm not ashamed to admit that I even ordered the CE AGAIN for ARR, though maybe I should be. Haha.

Enderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :bouncy: :lol: I'm glad you are here and so not surprised to see your avatar is a cat person.

(Its Maya btw) lol

Yeeeah, there is no pattern, none what so ever <.< *coughs*

Also, heey, I had no idea it was you! I've been seeing your avatar around the boards and thinking "Wow, female Highlanders look kind of AWESOME, I might need to make one of those too". So great job with her :P ... She is a highlander, right?

The avatar is still a bit tentative. I'll likely end up with a Miqo'te, because hey, alternate:Aurin :D But I'll probably have to play around a bit with character creation...

Glad you like my little highlander! To be fair they are a bit butch compared to midlanders or the cat people (yeah, the weird Miq-- name hasn't stuck with me yet) which is very unlike me, but their faces are much better imho so thats why I went with her.

When you say you will play around in the CC for a wee bit, just er, dont do what I did and spend a full 2 days in it . Its addictive.

Glad you like my little highlander! To be fair they are a bit butch compared to midlanders or the cat people (yeah, the weird Miq-- name hasn't stuck with me yet) which is very unlike me, but their faces are much better imho so thats why I went with her.

When you say you will play around in the CC for a wee bit, just er, dont do what I did and spend a full 2 days in it . Its addictive.

Haha, I know what you mean. I always spend too much time in character creation, and you can make some really interesting looking characters in this one!

And heh, I played Miqo'te in 1.0, so I think the name sort of grew on me back then ^^

Hello, Ender. I am a big fan of your tactics in the battle room and your work on the Third Invasion.

I'm sure you get that all the time. Sorry, I just had to. Welcome to the game!

Thank you, well, I AM a child genius after all *flexes*

The books are actually not very known where I live, so I had no idea about them when I picked the name :D But after a couple of people mentioning the first one, and while I can't say I approve of the author, I have to admit, the book was quite good.

Hello, Ender. I am a big fan of your tactics in the battle room and your work on the Third Invasion.

I'm sure you get that all the time. Sorry, I just had to. Welcome to the game!

Totally thought the same thing. : P

Hey! Welcome to zee RPC~ And also soon to America, yay~

But after a couple of people mentioning the first one, and while I can't say I approve of the author, I have to admit, the book was quite good.

Yeah, same. Card wrote a few good books in Ender's Game, Speaker of the Dead, and even his "Alvin Maker" fantasy series. But he is a bigot. It's always important to separate the artist from the work, but not let the work excuse the artist. H.P. Lovecraft was apallingly racist even during his time. This doesn't mean it's not OK to enjoy "The Call of Cthulhu", but you can't give him a pass on his racism just because he wrote a cool story.

Wait wait wait wait wait, so you finally got around to reading the book? Hahaha, good to see you here as well! I was hoping I would get to interact with you sometime since I am terrible at messing about on forums and probably worse and just randomly talking to people!

I am glad you came over here! The ranks are beginning to look quite good for this group.