Unsung Heroes[USH]

Unable to join due to my schedule conflicts with 95% of the schedule for the guild. Thanks for the time though.

(Unavailable 95% of the weekend)

Sorry to hear that. I know we do roleplay events and dungeons throughout the entire week. Alot of RP classes for example has been done during the week. My schedule varies due to working in retail so I tend to change up when I do events, etc. Only part that's really weekend as of right now would be raiding but that's a ways off in FF14. We're active daily with so much going on. We just got done with several classes Weds and Thurs and ended Thurs with a massive story-arc. You might have seen that the Rift team which is not FF14 raids on weekends and does most of their stuff on weekends. I do know we plan to raid on weekends but it'll be later in the evening, so folks don't feel a time crunch due to rl and it helps EU and Asia players be able to join in. Anyway, good luck on your search.

I want to thank everyone who came out last night for the beginning of the long term story arc. Was a great feeling, and it definitely had the start of a Final Fantasy story in general!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have changed alot on our site. We will be updating our stuff here. We have tons of roleplay going on nightly as well as PVE. We're continuing our open stories, also we'll be doing several public RP events soon --- additionally, we do have alot of PVE going on for those who want to see Coil and beyond, check us out. We have tons of stuff we do nightly!

I have been with USH for a number of weeks now and happy to have joined them. The RP has been consistent and fun, the raiding has been efficient and coordinated, and the community is ridiculously accepting and kind. They're amazing at making you feel welcome when you login. 

Anyone looking for that rarest of combinations - an FC that is willing to teach, RP's, AND does endgame content look no further. Just stay out of Folala's way if there is confetti around. Her "Friend or Foe" recognition software seems....broken. Slash non-existant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you curious to know about us on an OOCILY level, I am looking also for folks to participate in a static coil run. Currently, I have a full time WHM for one of my positions. Additionally, (temporary to permanent, pending on a few things) looking for a tanking partner and a melee DPS. I don't care which. If you are interested, let me know. We also use ventrilo for our conversations while raiding to make it easier. You don't have to be experienced either, just least have your relic and some dark light. We can try to help with a relics if its needed.

Our news future monthly news letter will be out soon. We'll publish it on our site and also on this link. The purpose of it is to inform, entertain etc. It'll have an ooc section and an IC section. So we'll offer some fun tidbits here and there! Also we got many future events planned soon. Still going, and we're still taking applicants for our family.

My first post on page 1 is our new featured monthly newsletter that we push out. It will contain OOC and IC content, this first round is our OOC content -- showing we're very active and we do things nearly 7 days a week. Check us out and don't forget to check out the news letter, its packed with tons of information!