Unsung Heroes[USH]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to those who joined us over the final beta weekend :) ! The whole bug fiasco kind of threw a cactuar into the works as far as things we were hoping to accomplish, but we'll be back next week, ready to get things rolling :thumbsup: .

There is still plenty of room in the Vylebrand Academy of Mystics, Tactics, and Trade for those looking for a good home :D . Please PM myself or Elisea Renyven with any question...we'd love to have you ;) !

Tralala Trala, Admissions Administrator

Admissions_zps6424f438.jpg

Tralala Trala, Administrator of School and Student Services for the Vylbrand Academy, will be accepting in-character hand delivered student placement questionnaires from potential cadets desiring to attend the upcoming school year at the Academy of Mystics, Tactics, and Trade.

[align=center]c5261a7c-1adf-4e25-a1cf-00d5107ac2f3_zpsc196886c.jpg[/align]

This is a role play activity for our members, who are beginning their IC entrance into the Unsung Heroes' RP experience throughout next week, and will take place on Monday, Aug 26th, kicking off at 4pm PST.

Those of you who are not yet members of the Unsung Heroes, but are interested in joining our Free Company are more than welcome to fill out the form (found in the spoiler below), and submitting it to me via PM prior to the start of the event. (This is not the actual OOC application, so those who would like to become a part of our FC are encouraged to also apply through normal channels in addition to the IC form).

[align=center]Vylbrand Academy

​​

​Greetings potential Students and Staff! On behalf of the Academy Headmistress, Elisea Renyven, I'd like to welcome you to the upcoming academic year. Please fill out the enclosed questionnaire and return it to the Academy Admissions Department, attn: Tralala Trala, Administrator of School and Student Services. The information you provide will assist us in making the correct placement for you, based on your skills, experiences, and desires, so that you will receive the most out of your stay at the Vylbrand Academy of Mystics, Tactics, and Trade.

[/align]

Name of applicant?:​

Have you ever attended the Vylbrand Academy?:

Level of Progression being enrolled for (class rank or Instructor)?:

Why did you choose to apply to the Vylbrand Academy?:

What do you hope to gain by enrolling in the Vylbrand Academy?:

School of Discipline desired?:

Given that any class can attend any of the three Schools of Discipline (Artisans, Magistrars, Protectorate), what interests you about your desired Discipline? Why do you think you would be a good fit for that Discipline?:

What skills do you bring to that Discipline for further training, or what skills are you lacking that you hope to develop?:

What do we need to know about you? What will you add to the student body?:

The location of the Vylbrand Academy front office is shown on the map below:

VAFO_zps89e99dcd.png

Please PM me with any questions you might have regarding this role play event. We are definitely still recruiting, so if you are interested in joining the Unsung Heroes, this will be a great way to introduce yourself in character! We may not be able to use the duty finder, but RP rarely causes crashes :thumbsup: !

Obviously, this is all dependent on server status and other circumstances far beyond our control. If the schedule required changing due to server maintenance or Tralala being swallowed up by the 90000 error, I will update this message ;)

Unfortunately, due to log in issues for a good number of our membership, this event has been postponed one week, to Monday, September 2nd :( . Hopefully, the server and access issues will be resolved by then, and consistent access will be available for all who want to participate.

Did you guys remove me from the guildportal site?

I use the same name as here, Asyria... was trying to tell you I might not make it to my initiation cause I've been unable to get in the game after an hour of trying, but now I can't even get on your website either. O_O

I reset my password and still no good.

Did you guys remove me from the guildportal site?

I use the same name as here, Asyria... was trying to tell you I might not make it to my initiation cause I've been unable to get in the game after an hour of trying, but now I can't even get on your website either. O_O

I reset my password and still no good.

Nope. You still have full access. Some reason guild portal gets weird sometimes. I'll see what I can do on my end, which is very limited. As far as RP goes, we're doing small things here and there but with the servers wonky. A lot of us are just pveing/dungeoning together and working on funds to get the FC academy up. Even the caravan is temporary postponed. It's ashame, we had tons of days of RP but with the log in as it is and some of our folks unable to make characters yet, its been... rough. :(

Tralala Trala, Administrator of School and Student Services for the Vylbrand Academy, will be accepting in-character hand delivered student placement questionnaires from potential cadets desiring to attend the upcoming school year at the Academy of Mystics, Tactics, and Trade.

[align=center]c5261a7c-1adf-4e25-a1cf-00d5107ac2f3_zpsc196886c.jpg[/align]

This is a role play activity for our members, who are beginning their IC entrance into the Unsung Heroes' RP experience throughout next week, and will take place on Monday, Aug 26th, kicking off at 4pm PST.

Those of you who are not yet members of the Unsung Heroes, but are interested in joining our Free Company are more than welcome to fill out the form (found in the spoiler below), and submitting it to me via PM prior to the start of the event. (This is not the actual OOC application, so those who would like to become a part of our FC are encouraged to also apply through normal channels in addition to the IC form).

[align=center]Vylbrand Academy

​​

​Greetings potential Students and Staff! On behalf of the Academy Headmistress, Elisea Renyven, I'd like to welcome you to the upcoming academic year. Please fill out the enclosed questionnaire and return it to the Academy Admissions Department, attn: Tralala Trala, Administrator of School and Student Services. The information you provide will assist us in making the correct placement for you, based on your skills, experiences, and desires, so that you will receive the most out of your stay at the Vylbrand Academy of Mystics, Tactics, and Trade.

[/align]

Name of applicant?:​

Have you ever attended the Vylbrand Academy?:

Level of Progression being enrolled for (class rank or Instructor)?:

Why did you choose to apply to the Vylbrand Academy?:

What do you hope to gain by enrolling in the Vylbrand Academy?:

School of Discipline desired?:

Given that any class can attend any of the three Schools of Discipline (Artisans, Magistrars, Protectorate), what interests you about your desired Discipline? Why do you think you would be a good fit for that Discipline?:

What skills do you bring to that Discipline for further training, or what skills are you lacking that you hope to develop?:

What do we need to know about you? What will you add to the student body?:

The location of the Vylbrand Academy front office is shown on the map below:

VAFO_zps89e99dcd.png

Please PM me with any questions you might have regarding this role play event. We are definitely still recruiting, so if you are interested in joining the Unsung Heroes, this will be a great way to introduce yourself in character! We may not be able to use the duty finder, but RP rarely causes crashes :thumbsup: !

Obviously, this is all dependent on server status and other circumstances far beyond our control. If the schedule required changing due to server maintenance or Tralala being swallowed up by the 90000 error, I will update this message ;)

We will be attempting to accomplish the previously-scheduled IC role play event for those who are interested in joining us in the Unsung Heroes on Monday, Sept 2nd, at 4pm PST. Please refer to the quoted post for further details :D !

Nearing fifty members, Unsung Heroes is still actively recruiting to our RP-friendly Free Company :)! Our numbers allow for us to assist our members through the various dungeons one is exposed to through the character's main story, be it the first three required instances or those beyond. We strive to ensure our members are not stuck in their progression by overlong duty-finder queues. We'd love to have you join us, be you someone new to role play, maybe returning after time away, or even an active, experienced role player with a tale to tell :thumbsup:

Hey, Tear! :bouncy:

Apology but I decided to post my little question here then (can't really navigate the guild's official forum, sorry!)

About the application to the Academy, is it required for each of us who wishes to RP in the Company? Because... well... uhh... ICly, my old Roe is incapable of reading nor writing :|

Hey, Tear! :bouncy:

Apology but I decided to post my little question here then (can't really navigate the guild's official forum, sorry!)

About the application to the Academy, is it required for each of us who wishes to RP in the Company? Because... well... uhh... ICly, my old Roe is incapable of reading nor writing :|

No, Ferris...it's just an IC way of introducing your character into the story, and if he cannot read or write, when Tralala open the front office again, come up and tell her so :D

The website still hates me and still won't let me in after creating a second account to use (with which I only had limited access for like, a day).

I'm giving up on the website, hopefully I can still participate game-side.

You're on with us now...glad you at least have that way of keeping in communications. Sorry about the site...I don't have any control of that, unfortunately :(

I tried to put in an application, I couldn't figure it out, and after an hour of trying to find a link to apply, I've given up. I'm already a member anyway, so maybe we can just set up an interview and call it a day?

Also, I've found some freat ppl who would like to RP and join us, but were turned away by the confusing website as well, and were unable to get in. This is somewhat upsetting to me, because I want my new friends to join in the fun that is USH

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to get Lost River in this group or one of my other characters.

Certainly. If you'd like, put in an app on our main site. We can then meet you in game, do a brief interview, and then of course - you can do your rp application and stuff once your in the guild if you want to enroll or looking to join as a staff member.