Unsung Heroes[USH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Curious* What kind of RP events do you organize? Are the people from the FC assumed to belong to any sort of military/adventurers group? ^^

We actually do a large variety of events. We just had the chocobo races for example. We focus on Academy and public themed events, and once a week I conduct a story-arc roleplay which is danger, adventure, and puts the characters to a challenge. It is great for character development and we like to bring in plenty of social events that isn't tavern sitting. I know for April, we're working on a masquerade ball and masked date auction for a fundraiser and event.

We actually do a large variety of events. We just had the chocobo races for example. We focus on Academy and public themed events, and once a week I conduct a story-arc roleplay which is danger, adventure, and puts the characters to a challenge. It is great for character development and we like to bring in plenty of social events that isn't tavern sitting. I know for April, we're working on a masquerade ball and masked date auction for a fundraiser and event.

Ahh, that sounds really good >_<

I'd actually love for my character Clover to finally get involved in any sort of adventure, since so far she's just been a normal girl who lives in Gridania. Problem is exactly that, that she's a normal girl and she's not affiliated with any sort of group. If any, perhaps she'd join the Twin Adder.

In any case, do you think a very normal character like her could end up getting involved, somehow, in any of those stories?

Ahh, that sounds really good >_<

I'd actually love for my character Clover to finally get involved in any sort of adventure, since so far she's just been a normal girl who lives in Gridania. Problem is exactly that, that she's a normal girl and she's not affiliated with any sort of group. If any, perhaps she'd join the Twin Adder.

In any case, do you think a very normal character like her could end up getting involved, somehow, in any of those stories?

Yea. I'm certain we can. I'm pretty flexible about trying to make things work. If you want, drop me a line, we'll visit for a bit. I may be in and out today, but I'll try to catch you in game. If not definitely tomorrow.

I've been looking you guys up and I'm really interested in joining! I'll submit an application when I can. Keep any eye out for anything from Theodorik Surefoot!

I apologize if this message is a bit short, but I'm about to leave from work and had to keep things short and sweet. Though I look forward to talking with you all more soon!

Please note, our policy in regard to advancement within the Academy has been changed:

"Advancement through the ranks of the Academy is also handled via application. A character can either stop by the front office and hand in an IC application for a promotion, or you can contact and officer OoC to inquire about your character's IC advancement. When you contact us about advancing your character, please be prepared to submit (either IC or OoC) the reason why your character is ready to advance. (Ex: Have you been actively involved in RP with us for a couple of months? Has your character stepped up and been extra helpful? Have they assisted with running events?) After you let us know that you think your character is ready, their application will either be accepted or denied. If denied, a reason will be provided for the denial, so that your character knows what to work on for their next attempt. If accepted, they will be ICly tested to ensure that they are ready for the next rank."

Thank you!

Lots of spontaneous RP, endgame from Atma to Coil to tome farming going on. Dungeon runs, T-map grouping, Chocobo leveling, spiritbonding as well.

Not to mention the main RP events coming up. The USH is planning a ball of our own that may also include a date auction. It's never to early for anyone to sign up for either. Check us out!

Are you tired of tavern sitting? You tired of not progressing your character's story or life forward? Are you wanting to feel part of a group in an OOC manner? Check us out today. We offer a great social atmosphere and fun, PVE, and we do tons of RP events throughout the week. Check us out today! Don't let your FF14 experience get carried off into the dust!

We're seeking active members looking for a fun player driven community. We look at each person as family oocily, and have a great time roleplaying. We're active nightly with events and things to do going on every day! If your looking for great fun check us out. April's News Letter should also be out in the next day or two.