Armi's gonna relearn how to draw! Thread

Recently, I've decided that I needed to try my hand at drawing again. So I thought I would make a thread to post my crap in (And so people can see when I draw pictures of them for my practicing :P)

Disclaimer:

~ All, yes all, of the people who have posted a thread in here draw better than me.

~ I've been telling people I haven't picked up a pencil in about a year, but I looked back and my last picture was drawn in 2010 O.o So it's been three years since I threw my tablet under my desk and watched it gather dust. I started up again a week ago for reasons unknown.

~ I am just complete crap at coloring, but I'm trying to learn.

Okay, so now that you know that, here we go:

This is the first thing I drew in 3 years, I call her "Main Character"

vaGFCAD.jpg

As you can see, I had completely forgotten how to ink correctly. I'm left handed and my hand tends to be really unstable and shaky. This taught me to look on the internet for settings to counteract my shakiness.

Ky5Zun3l.png

Ellion Goto of the Night Blades. My inking is better after playing with settings. I have yet to color it. I want to draw all the dudes in my guild first for... reasons.

02m7MVN.jpg?1

Siben Farnsworth of the Night Blades. Again, no color yet.

t3UET5il.jpg

Eva of Crystalline. This is the first in a series of what I call "In the Aether", which is people who were skipped in time.

I'm learning! Hands and legs are giving me trouble. I had forgotten what a pain in the ass hands were.

Hopefully no one minds if I end up practicing with their characters.

7/23/2013

PDBonzh.png

This is really great stuff Armi!! I've been kind of doodling around a bit again myself and trying to get back into it. One of these days maybe I'll work up the nerve to post something but I'm just not quite there yet. But you're really good at this and should definitely keep it up!!

Thank you again for drawing Eva! I agree with Xenedra, that is a great concept and I'm looking forward to seeing more! :thumbsup:

I likes the concept too! You're off to a great start into relearning (that's totally what I'm doing too, I just don't have the confidence to post..), good luck! I look forward to seeing your progress.

Disclaimer:

~ All, yes all, of the people who have posted a thread in here draw better than me.

There fixed that problem for you but you are a fine artist keep it up Armi!

Yeah, I'll help fix that worry too. I couldn't draw well if my life depended on it. My girlfriend does all my art. Anyway, your stuff looks great! Can't wait to see more.

My latest:

PDBonzh.png

The dress comes from Armi's themesong's Music video. It's the dress the singer is wearing and I said Armi would rock that dress so I drew Armi rocking that dress.

MV is here: http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=982991

My posing is terrible lately so I had so use a reference, a shameful shameful reference.

It's all good stuff even if you haven't done it in awhile! Your skills will completely reawaken in time just keep it up! Coloring is something you develop yourself, just keep doing it and you will have your own wonderful coloring style!

You must let me draw your character :P

My latest:

PDBonzh.png

The dress comes from Armi's themesong's Music video. It's the dress the singer is wearing and I said Armi would rock that dress so I drew Armi rocking that dress.

MV is here: http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=982991

My posing is terrible lately so I had so use a reference, a shameful shameful reference.

It's all good stuff even if you haven't done it in awhile! Your skills will completely reawaken in time just keep it up! Coloring is something you develop yourself, just keep doing it and you will have your own wonderful coloring style!

You must let me draw your character :P

Go right ahead xD here are my refs http://imgur.com/a/pNIvs

I drew Aegon with Loki :3

I'm gonna draw another one with him alone, but I felt Aegon needed to know if he sees Loki he should run. :P

FPUtQrm.jpg

I don't know where her hand is... it kinda got away from me there. Let's just say his bum.

It'll get a color soon

I drew Aegon with Loki :3

I'm gonna draw another one with him alone, but I felt Aegon needed to know if he sees Loki he should run. :P

FPUtQrm.jpg

I don't know where her hand is... it kinda got away from me there. Let's just say his bum.

It'll get a color soon

Wow..... That's just great! Got a good laugh from the scenario. Thank you I like it! I can just imagine his reaction, it's priceless. xD Can't wait to see the colored version!

Did Tosheden, one of the new recruits to the NB

bXxCPy9.png?1

Full body under spoilers

FcmZvei.png

You're probably wondering why I'm drawing so many dudes in static poses.

WELL LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU

I'm basically making an Otome game featuring the NightBlades dudes and drawing all the assets.

WHY ARE WE MAKING THIS GAME? I don't know, I thought it would be funny.

I'm having a lot of fun with it. I already made the shortest Otome game in existence where the Main character can either knock on the door or hesitate before going in.

If she knocked on the door she gets a scene of Ellion proclaiming his love

If she hesitates when she opens the door he tells her to get da fuck out.

It made me laugh for days.

• 2 weeks later...