Rei's Doodles and Artworks

I can only leave the same comments as many other poster, you're art is really nice. I like how crisp the designs are and how how well you draw the characters and their expressions. Nice work!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great! You probably don't need to be encouraged to keep drawing, but count this as encouragement just the same.

Being a cat isn't so bad, really. You get a tail, you can clean yourself, and you've got absolutely no problem hissing and batting at someone who irritates you. Water is more problematic.

; v ;(\ Ohgosh, all these comments haha;; You guys are so nice. Idek what to say ahhh.

I'd post more recent ones but I haven't done much else yet since those in the first post.

Here's a few more, but they're a little older than the ones above (from last year-ish), so the anatomy's a lil off... I still like them though, so why not. 

don__t_drop_me__by_reimann-d5qzwn8.png

i_want_up__by_reimann-d6689qd.png

commission___hotarushidosha_by_reimann-d664lnf.png

the_taint_of_a_siren_by_reimann-d5v9r7h.png

>_> You should totally do one of Felix for me. <_<.. I can give some descriptions if that would be possible. I dunno if you are taking names for drawings ;O

; v ;(\ Ohgosh, all these comments haha;; You guys are so nice. Idek what to say ahhh.

I'd post more recent ones but I haven't done much else yet since those in the first post.

Here's a few more, but they're a little older than the ones above (from last year-ish), so the anatomy's a lil off... I still like them though, so why not. 

don__t_drop_me__by_reimann-d5qzwn8.png

i_want_up__by_reimann-d6689qd.png

Awww these are so cute. Really great stuff.